Mine

rare fluff from me
y/n and nat are fwb
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov
Cap, Bucky, Natasha, and I are having fun enjoying our dinner when all of a sudden Bucky taps my leg under the table. I look at him confused and he mouths: "Check your phone" I look down at my phone and Im in shock.

the old one but with a metal arm

hey y/n are you and nat dating?

no, why?

ok thanks

tf bucky why???

bucky??

hello??

bitch answer me.

Y/n's pov:
I look up to see Bucky smiling at Natasha. He thinks he's so cool and charming but I see right through his plan. He thinks that just cause Nat and I aren't dating he has the right to make a move on her. Well... He does but id never let him near Natasha. She deserves the best and If its not me then who else would it be. "I think Natasha and I can clean up the dishes. You all can go to bed." He said while smiling at her and batting his eyes. Ugh i can feel my stomach turn. "Yeah sure we're all done anyway" Steve said without even thinking of whats going on. Bucky stands up and takes Natashas hand. Oh hell no. "Actually Nat you needed help with one of the hydra cases you're working on right? We could do it right now its not that late. Oh and theres only 4 plates so Im sure Bucks got this" I smile at Bucky trying to get him to comply but he just look at me annoyed. "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that case I need it done by tonight... If thats alright with Bucky of course" She looked over to Bucky who looked like he really wanted to say No but i cut him off first. "Yeah! Buckys fine... Aren't ya buck?" I give him a cheeky smile and he finally gives in. "Yeah sure I got this" I smile looking back at Natasha and she walks away while shouting back at me. "Ill meet you in my room in 10. I just gotta prepare the files" I smile at her sweetly "Ok sweetheart!"

I look back at Bucky as Natasha walks away and he looks annoyed. "What the hell Y/n I was finally gonna make my move on Natasha." I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow at him. "Oh? Were you?" He sighs and grabs all the plates from the table "Yes. I was until you ruined it" I shrug my shoulders and walk away with a cheeky smile on my face "Did I? sorry" I shrug my shoulders. Its funny that he doesn't even notice the sarcasm in my voice. "See ya later Bucky, have fun with the dishes" I give him a cheeky smile and walk away

~ in nats room ~

I knock on her door and she opens it. Shes wearing her black tank top and jeans. She looks amazing. "Hey!" I say happily while going in to her room. I got to sit on her bed and when I turn around I see her looking at me suspiciously. "What?" I say defensively "What was that y/n" I try to act oblivious but it obviously doesn't work. "At dinner. You know Bucky was trying to get some alone time with me and you completely cock blocked him" Fuck i didn't know i was that obvious, well it is Natasha after all shes not stupid "Ok fine. You caught me. I just don't think he's the right person for you plus if you get into a relationship that means this ends" I say while pulling her closer to me. She sits on my lap and whispers in my ear "Why do you care who I date?" Damn. I thought she was gonna say something hot. Id really like to change the topic so i turn to look at her and try to distract her. Right as our lips are about to touch she pulls away and stands up. "So! The files I was wondering if you could help me-" "Ughhhhhh do we really have to do that now.... Cant we do something else..." I smile at her again pulling her closer but she pushes me away. "We can do two things. Talk about the Hydra Files which is what were supposed to be doing or talk about how you're actually in love with me." Im stunned. I quickly stand up in defense to try and explain to her that Im not in love with her. "That is not true. You're my close friend and thats all." She laughs at me as if what Im saying is the dumbest thing in the world. "When you're able to accept your feelings call me" She walks over to the door and opens it , waving her hand for me to walk out, but I dont want to. "Ok. Fine. We can talk, but Iam not in love with you ok. I just don't like seeing you with anyone else" She laughs at me again and I get annoyed. "What now!?" She laughs some more and then she talks "You do realize if we fuck exclusively thats technically dating..." I pause for a moment. "No! Thats just friends with benefits" Ok i know I sound dumb but i have some major commitment issues and i dont want to hurt Natasha. "So..." She says to me while I avoid eye contact. "ok ok listen. I have feelings for you, thats pretty obvious. Is it love? I don't know... but that doesn't change the fact that I don't like it when other people flirt with you. Only I can do that." She smiles at me sweetly and comes closer to me. "Only you can do that." I smile some more as I start to feel my stomach fill with butterflies. "So its settled. You're mine and Im yours." I say while smiling at her pulling her in for a kiss. "You're mine and Im yours" She repeats back to me.

---------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this a long tome ago when people requested for more fluff but honestly idk if i like it