Omake:Neo's dead hamster

Ben and Emerald stared down at the dead hamster that they got Neo a while ago

Ben:"Yeah...that's a dead hamster" he said calmly with his arms cross

Emerald was panicking:"He got out of his cage while I was vacuuming I mean Neo's gonna be destroyed"

The young hero sighed:"Look we'll just tell her that he passed away in his sleep"

They looked at each other before both nodded that it would be the better explanation

*Timeskip*

Neo was on her knees downtrotted and crying "Bartholomew Chungus Gingersnap III" she turned to her siblings "What happened to my friend?"

Ben was first to take the lead on this:"He passed away in his sleep and-"

Emerald cut in:"I was vacuuming and he got sucked up" the guilt was too much on her to lie

Neo let out a bawl as Ben glared at Emerald who winced but continued"Neo i'm so sorry"

Neo:"NOOOO BARTHOLOMEW!!! My most loyal and valued friend to be butchered by the vortex of dust"the former mute exclaimed

Emerald:"Neo it was a mista-"

Neo cut her off by glaring at her"You smooth brained harlegan!"

Emerald:"Ok wow"

Ben decided to intervene and defend Emerald "Neo you always let him out of his cage this is what happens"

Neo then turned to Ben who winced slightly at her glare "Trumped of charges in this Kangaroo court I SHALL NOT HEAR IT!!"

Emerald:"We tried to save Bartholomew-"

But was cut off once more

Neo paced back and forth as she yelled:"SUMMON THE ALCHEMIST AND THE DARK ARTS WIZARDS I SHALL RESURRECT HIM!!"

Ben sighed at his sister's antics and pinched the bridges of his nose:"Neo...death is something that happens forever(*Cough* Alien X *Cough*)

Neo:"I HAVE PLAYED DIABLO 2 AND I AM A FIRST YEAR SIR I THINK I CAN FOOL DEATH!!!"

Emerald:"I'm sorry Neo i promise that we'll make it up to you"

Neo then stopped and sharply turned towards them "PS5 and Dustbox series X"

They looked at each other then sighed in defeat

Both:"Fine"

Ben then went out that evening and bought Neo the 2 game consoles and a crap ton of games...safe to say she was happy