Introductions(Fix)

(A/N):I'm just gonna be warning you that this will portray Ben as Anime as hell(Naruto levels such as making friends after fights and such) and OP also if you're wondering yes his Heterocomia is gonna affect his aliens his left eye will be pure silver and the right green respectively 

The 3 siblings and there pet Anubian Baskurr got off the bullhead and absorbed the breathtaking sight of Beacon

Ben:"Wow it looks like those fairy tale castles back in my universe"The wolf hero commented

Emerald:"It sure is beautiful brother"Emerald agreed

Ben:"So after we meet up with Ruby and Yang what do you guys want to do?"The hero questioned

Neo went to answer but Ben and Emerald beat her to it

Ben/Emerald:"Yes Neo you can raid the cafeteria for ice cream after"They said in unison

Neo gave an excited fist bump

Ben chuckled 

Ben:"Ok guys let's go and  meet our cousin's team and friends"

the sisters looked at Ben worriedly

Neo:"Ben are you sure it's 3 girls plus Pyrrha"

Emerald:"And in Ruby's letters this Nora girl is VERY hyper"

Ben waved them off:"It's fine guys i've been to therapy for it I should be fine other than some stuttering"

Neo:"But wait how come you weren't anxious around Ms.Goodwitch"

Ben deadpanned at her:"Because she is like 2 to 3 times my age it's not EVERY woman it's just girls around my age cause i can actually develop a crush on them and not 40 year old woman like Glynda"

they both giggled

Emerald:"But what about the Schnee on Ruby's team?"

Ben shrugged:"Meh I mean she's probably not like her dad I mean the SDC use to be great for faunus when her grandfather was in charge but then Jacques came into the picture then that changed and he pissed on the family name and it went down hill but you can't blame her for her father's mistakes just look at Winter she cut all ties with the company because of the faunus mistreatment unlike the White Fang i'll let character judge other than name"

They nodded

Ben:"Anyway we have like 2 hours before class so we can hang with Ruby,Yang and their friends and remember keep my aliens a secret until clas"

They nodded but Emerald had a question

Emerald:"I don't understand you've hid the Omnitrix for so long and even the Vytal tournament why show them now?"

Ben:"Oh that's easy I wanted to challenge myself to get better at hand-to-hand with shocker and adapt to Omni-blade that's why I didn't use them at the Vytal tournament.Although Pyrrha was super hard to beat *sigh* i'm just glad my semblance and Omni-blade made me practically unpredictable since she could never guess where i'll be or what weapon i'll use next she almost pushed me to transform but I managed.Another reason is that i don't need Ironwood on my case abput giving him the Omnitrix to 'help' against the Grimm and White fang"

Neo giggled:"Not like he can replicate it after all Remnant is hundreds of years behind to start understanding the Omnitrix even if they did make one they would need to explore the universe to get the DNA samples of aliens"

Emerald and Ben sighed  

Emerald:"He seems like the type of person who would cut off your arm just to get it"