Hmm no👴🏿

When your just about to reach your door the corner of your eye sees a bright yellow and red hat floating up. You slowly turn your head like a villain with a cat in their lap. You see the hat floating still like it's on something. Then with your observation skills you see your black spiny chair move very, very slightly. You put two and two together and realize that most likely a tall ghost is wearing your hat(somehow your dumbass figured it out).

"Mhm NOPE not your style yellow and red hats make you look like a racist white lady." You say squinting your eyes leaning forward.
"Haha also WHAAAAAAATTTT THEEEEE FUUUUCCCKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." You reactions finally kick in realizing there is a tall ghost in your room with zero fashion sense. You look up and down looking at the  ghost repeatedly at the hat and the ground.

"You know what I'm thinking asking for your pronouns isn't gonna make us cool." You say taking a deep long breathe. The hat was staying still, so you put your hand on the door nob behind you trying to do it without getting- wait getting flung into a wall by a tall mysterious figure. That was your thought process as you slowly begin to have a smirk on your face then it hits you,"What if I get fucked by my dead bsf from the 1st grade and they-." You stopped yourself before you disrespected someone or something that could ruin your life, simply by posting a video of yourself alone in your room.

The tall figure wasn't making a move and you didn't want to take any chances so you turned your wrist and slowly started to creak the door.

"BABABOIE"

The chair flipped on its side, with its wheels spinning facing the ceiling. The hat was now moving up and down slowly leaning forwards. This was your cue to fucking slide out your bedroom door like a stick of melted butter. You opened the door wide enough for you to go thru and stepped your foot outside in a slow-motion way. Before putting your other foot out trying  to close the door as soon as you get your other foot out then you realize,"Haha I am not a stick of melted butter I'm a stick of butter that has been in the freezer for 8 days and is stiff as fuck." You say not in the proudest voice.

Your dumb ass thought that you could somehow put one foot outside then fastly put the other outside would possible work. When you tried you fell right on your ass. It was not in slow motion at all it wasn't majestic one bit. As you quickly bounced once on the floor, you start to hear noises from your bedroom.

"Been spending most their lives living in the gangster paradise-"

"THUMP" "THUMP

With hearing the loud ass thumps the picture of the figure being a whole ass fish-person appeared in your mind. You shout out,"DID I FANTASY ABOUT A FISH-PERSON? not that I'm entirely complaining." You say doing a dance spin that you always did in 3rd grade when that was all you could do.

With your eyes wide open (on low iron) your stingy arms grab onto a wall and pull you up, and if your bedroom door was closed it would of smacked you in the face. Even though the tall ghost-fish-person-thing was making loud ass thumps they were walking like it was making a fucking snail and turtles impersonating. That mf was 2 feet away from the door, it made it look like reaching the door was like being mentally unstable trying to have a normal sleep schedule.

Your reflexes that your last brain cells could make, took your arm and slammed your door shut. You then walked into the kitchen.