"Your so goddamn beautiful." Said the brunette who was looking into the blonde's eyes, then placed a soft and delicate peck on her nose.

"Ymir stop I-" 

"I know you guys love each other and all but can you keep the fluff to a minimum right now?" Asked Mikasa who was still sitting at the bar, finishing her breakfast.

"I guess" Sighed Ymir, putting her girlfriend down on the floor and sitting back on the couch. "It's not fair" Wined Ymir, crossing her arms and slouching.

"Stop pouting, you big ass baby!" Yelled Mikasa from across the room

"Ymir ignore her, why is it not fair" Asked Historia, uncrossing her girlfriends arms and holding both her hands. 

"Because i'm dating the prettiest girl in the world and I can't show her the affection she deserves."

"Awww baby" Said Historia grabbing her girlfriends arms and pulling her in close. Ymir was still sitting down so her chin was in Historia's stomach, her neck craned upwards looking at her girlfriend. Ymir's arms were wrapped around Historia's torso, giving her a hug as she looked up.

"You can give me all the affection you want later, ok?"

"Yay!" Exclaimed Ymir, giving her girlfriend a kiss on the stomach and letting go of her.

"That tickles! Don't get any ideas though."

"Mhm kay" Said Ymir as she sat down and pulled Historia into her lap once again.

"Sooooo a friend of mine is having a party tonight, you guys up for it?" Asked Annie

"Which friend?" Asked Mikasa, practically zooming around on her chair and staring at Annie in the eyes.

"Relax babe, just a friend from our old high school."

"Who?"

"Pieck finger."

"Whos that bitch again?" Asked Mikasa

"She broke her ankle and had to use crutches for like most of freshman and sophomore year."

"Doesn't ring a bell"

"You drew a dick on her cast with a sharpie"

"Ohhhhh yeah her." Chuckled Mikasa

"Well she's having it at her girlfriend's house but she's still throwing it."

"Will there be beer?" Asked Ymir

"It's a party that's being thrown by a 18 year old. Of course there's gonna be alcohol."

"So you guys up for it?" Asked Annie one final time

"Im in" Says Mikasa

"Sure" Says Historia

"Beer" Says Ymir

"I'll tell her that we're down." Said Annie who was typing away at her phone

"What time?" Asked Ymir

"11 pm and it's only 10:30 am so we have time."

"Let's go swimming" Said Mikasa, running upstairs to get changed

The nice thing about Annie's house was that it had a pool in the backyard. It was also the middle of summer and the temperature was in the high 90's (ferinhight, not celceous).

"Historia you can borrow one of my swim suits" Said Annie running upstairs after her lover

"kay thanks" 

Ymir grabbed Historia's hand and ran upstairs as well. When they got to their room Ymir started to rummage through Bertholdt's draws looking for a pair of swimming trunks.

"Historia, check the laundry basket in the hall, the cloths are clean and there should be a few bikinis in there." Said Annie from behind her closed door

"Thanks" Yelled Historia from her and Ymir's room and then walking out into the hallway to get it.

When Historia was out Ymir closed the door and began to change cloths. She wore a pair of blue swim trunks with green stripes around the bottom and her black sports bra. Historia changed in the hall bathroom. 

When Historia opened the door to their room she saw Ymir looking in the mirror, messing with her hair. She also saw Ymir's abs because she wasn't wearing a shirt and when I tell you her jaw dropped, her jaw fucking dropped. Not only did Historia have a full view to Ymir's 6-pack but she also had a full view to her massive biceps and triceps. Historia had to admit it, her girlfriend was built like a fucking greek god. Her mouth watered as Historia stared at Ymir's perfect figure and started to imagine some quite lewd things.

Eventually Ymir noticed her presence and when she did, she turned around and her jaw dropped as well. Ymir marveled at Historia's figure, she looked perfect. Historia was wearing a tight and somewhat small hot pink bikini. It was tight around her breasts and cradled her boobs perfectly. The bottom was tight as well, it barely hid her pussy and showed off her ass quite nicely. In fact if she turned around you got the full effect of her ass. Ymir's mouth watered too, a pool of drool forming in her mouth. She started to imagine some very lewd things as well. 

It was a weird silence as they both stood in front of each other staring at one another's body.

"Ymir I-" Historia said, still staring at Ymir's abs.

"Wow you look-. Everything looks so amazing. Your absolutely beautiful." Said Ymir, marveling at her girlfriends breasts.

"I uh- You too." 

"You like what you see?" Asked Ymir, finally looking away from Hisu's boobs and gesturing at her own abs.

"Yes"

"Come on losers, it's time to go swimming" Said Mikasa walking into Ymir and Historias room and dragging them both out to the backyard.

Annie was laying in a beach chair on the pool deck reading a magazine with her sunglasses on. "See you guys finally decided to join us" Said Annie as she put down her magazine and got out of her chair, walking towards the three.

Annie wore trunks with a bikini top and Mikasa wore a less revealing bikini.

Mikasa ran up to Annie and picked her up bridal style and began to run towards the edge of the pool.

"MIKASA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU-"

But it was too late, Mikasa had already gotten to the edge of the pool and thrown Annie in. She hit the water with a splash and sunk under water. She soon swam to the surface, her hair dripping wet and all in her face. 

Ymir turned to look at Historia and smirked evilly.

"Ymir dont"

"MY TURN!" Ymir yelled, picking Historia up bridal style as well and running towards the pools edge.

"YMIR!" Historia yelled as she was being thrown into the water.

The two who were still dry fist bumped as their girlfriends sat in the pool, soaking wet.

"Sorry Mikasa" Ymir said 

"Wait no" 

But it was too late, Ymir had already pushed Mikasa into the pool and she hit the water with a splash. 

"You bitch"

"Sorry" Ymir said, diving into the water right next to her lover. As she was underwater she looked up and swam underneath Historia, putting her shoulders underneath Hisu's legs and then standing up. As she stood up, she placed her hands on Historia's thighs so she wouldn't fall backwards and raised out of the water fully.

"CHICKEN FIGHT" Ymir yelled, as historia was on her shoulders.

A/N Its late and i'm tired so ill fix the grammar and spelling mistakes later, i'm going to bed.