Chapter 8

A/N: So I woke up today and saw this had 1k reads. I honestly don't know what to say, im at a loss for words. I don't think that I can possibly thank you people enough for fucking everything. Writing this story and watching people enjoy it had been the highpoint of my last few months, and it's mind boggling that people enjoy what I make this much. I can't offer a big enough thanks so I guess i'll just promise you a longer chapter for this coming friday (Around 2.1k words).

"That was good" Ymir said, laying sluggishly on the couch while rubbing her full stomach.

"Glad you liked it" Said the blonde, walking over to the couch and giving Ymir a kiss on the forehead.

She sat down on the couch next to the brunette, reaching for her hand. She skimmed the back of Ymir's hand with her thumb. Ymir flipped over her hand and Historia placed her small hand in Ymir's large one. Their fingers intertwined and Ymir started to caress the back of the blonde's hand with her thumb.

"Whys your hand so big?" Questioned the blonde as she leaned her head into the crook of her lovers neck.

"Because i'm not a 4'7 dwarf."

"YMIR!"

"Im just joking." Said Ymir, wrapping her arms around her girlfriends torso and pulling her close.

Ymir pulled Historia up on her lap and hugged her, her arms wrapped around her like a seatbelt. She leaned in and whispered into her lovers ear "Your my 4'7 dwarf.". She nibbled on Historias earlobe, getting a soft moan out of the blonde. Ymir then started to plant butterfly kisses all over her neck and left shoulder, going up her jawline, to her cheek and eventually the whole left side of her face.

"Ymiiiiir, stooooop" begged Historia, who was having a giggling fit.

"Mhhhh no." Muttered Ymir, her lips against the soft skin of the blonde's neck. She resumed her previous activities, planting sweet kisses all over Hisu's neck and making her giggle even more.

"'Miiiiiiir" Shrieked Historia, now in a laughing fit and squirming like a worm in her lovers arms, trying to break free from her grasp.

"No" She said as she kept placing kisses on Historia.

" 'Miiiiiiir that tickles!" Said the blonde, mid laugh. 

"No your not!" Said Ymir adjusting her grip as the blonde tried to slip out from under her lovers grasp.

" 'Miiiir please, I'm gonna piss myself" Begged Historia between laughing fits.

"Ok fine" Said the brunette, releasing the smaller girl as she quit kissing her.

The blonde huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath after her laughing episode. 

"Someone's face is red." Said Ymir, placing a index finger on the tip of the blonde's nose and gently pushing down. "Boop"

Historia blushed, her face already the same color as a tomato. "Stop" She muttered as she hid her face in her own hands.

"Don't hide your beautiful face." Said Ymir as she pried the smaller girls hands away. 

Historia blushed, looking up at the taller girl who was holding her wrists so that she couldn't hide her face again. Ymir bent down to Historia's level, looking at her in the eyes.

"Your so pretty" She said, planting a gentle kiss on the smaller girls lips.

When their lips parted Ymir bent down even further and wrapped her arms around the smaller girls torso and standing up. Historia's feet left the ground as she hung mid-air in her lovers grasp. Her feet dangling and trying to touch the ground which was over a foot away.