Chapter 4. The sleepover

A/N This is attracting a lot more attention than I originally thought it would. I didn't really think anyone would bother reading this but I was wrong.  I'll probably be updating this on mondays, wednesdays, fridays and possibly sundays, so if you get a update notification in between then im probably fixing grammar or spelling errors.

Ymir and Historia were driving to Annie's house in Ymir's jeep because Historia had walked to the party, Annie and Mikasa were in Mikasa's car. The ride was pretty quiet and Historia was still shaken up by the previous events. About 5 minutes into the drive Ymir got a text from Annie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Shorty]: Hey we're stopping by the 7/11 up here to get snacks

[Me]: cool want us to meet u there?

[Shorty]: Sure

[Me]: Hey do me a favor and don't act all weird if Historia starts crying. Some stuff happened before we left and when she's ready to talk abt it she'll tell u

[Shorty]: ok that's understandable I'll tell mika

[Me]: Thanks

[Shorty]: also im paying

[Shorty]: I dont even wanna see u pull ur wallet out. everything's on me

[Me]: thanks also can his borrow some pants?

[Shorty}: sure np dude

[Me]: ty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Historia hadn't told the other two what happened yet and was still only wearing Ymir's hoodie and her own underwear and bra. As they pulled up to the 7/11 they saw Mikasa and Annie standing by the door waiting for them.

"Do you wanna stay in the car bc ur not wearing pants or do you wanna come inside anyways?" Asked Ymir

"I'll come inside, this hoodie is a dress on me and I'd rather be with you" Historia replied.

Ymir was a bit surprised by her response but nonetheless obliged. They both got out of the car and walked in the gas station. As they were walking towards the door Historia grabbed Ymir's hand and held it, Ymir was startled by the sudden touch but didn't mind as her hands were warm and felt nice. When they got into the store they met Mikasa and Annie in the snack aisle deciding what snacks to buy.

"Lets get some takis" said Ymir grabbing a large bag off the shelf with her free hand

"Doritos!" piped up Historia 

"Cool ranch or nacho?" ansked Annie

"Both" said Mikasa snatching the big bags off the shelf before Historia could answer

Annie grabbed a 12 pack of sprite from the other isle and a party sized bag of cheeto puffs. The group walked to the register, Ymir and Historia still holding hands. Right before Annie paid Ymir swiped a baby bottle pop onto the register counter.

(For those of you non americans wondering, it's an american candy. The bottom holds sour powder and the top is a lollipop that's shaped like the nipple of a baby bottle. Your supposed to lick the lollipop part and dip it in the sour powder. I know it's weird but it's good candy. Picture below)

 Picture below)