🟥💚ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ💚🟥

Soft smut🤌🏼
Involves praise, vocal Tadashi and a few pet names.
TW: Talks about body image issues:
Okay enjoy
_________________________________
Y/nPov

"You're sooo pretty Y/n." Tadashi says gushing.
"Aw thank you Tada." I smile up at him, as he starts swinging our hands back and both continuing to walk towards his car. Me and him had gone on a little picnic date just to spend some quality time with each other, so we were now on our way back to his house.

"Did my pretty Teddy Bear have fun on our date?" He takes his away from mine and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.
"Yes pup I did." I laugh as I see a dark red dust across his perfectly freckled cheeks.
We head up to his car and he opens the door for me, I sit down in the seat and fix up my F/C skirt that went along with my black long sleeve shirt.

He gets into the driver seat and starts to drive back to his house, he rests his right hand on my knee rubbing it softly, he was so cute honestly. A year I've been dating this little dork, its been the best year of my life and theres way more to come.

I loved the way he could always make me smile or laugh whenever I was having a bad day, even when I was in tears he always found a way to make me feel better. Whether it was comforting me with cuddles and snacks or if it was with stupid puns that no matter how bad they were I could genuinelly laugh.

We pull up to his house and he rushes out of the car, hurriedly coming over to my side, once again opening the door for me as he holds his hand out for me.
"You're such a gentleman Tadashi." I grab his hand and give his cheek a soft kiss.
"And its one of the things I love most about you." I brush his freckles with my hand and he laughs softly.
"T-Thank you Y/n." He looks down and holds my hand softly as we walk into his house.

We go to his room and I grab a pair of clothes I had brought over, he takes his clothes and goes into the bathroom changing.
Even though we have been dating for so long, we had never done anything...
There was just no moment for it I guess is all, I take off my clothes standing there in my underwear for a second just thinking.

What if he never wanted to do it with me? I mean yeah a relationship isn't all about sex it's built on trust and experiences but...shouldn't it be intertwined in there?
"Hey Y/n I was thinking we could watch a..." Tadashi comes out of the bathroom, dropping his dirty clothes out of shock.
"O-oh Tadashi..." I cover myself with the shirt I was about to put on and look down.

Here I was complaining about us not doing anything yet I hate my own body, I feel tears prick at my eyes and I sit on the bed quickly, keeping the shirt against my body.
"Y/n!" He walks up to me and sits next to me about to wrap his arm around my waist until I scoot away.
I look up at him and see hurt in his eyes, before he takes away the shirt and pins my arms to the bed kissing me passionately.

"Mm~" I moan quietly, not expecting him to do this.
He removes his lips from mine and looks down my body, as I feel myself get slightly turned on.
"Look at me." He says, I look up at him and he gets closer to my face, letting my arms ago.
"God you're so beautiful Teddy Bear, I really just want to make you mine already." He says quietly.

I feel myself blush at the comment...to make me his? Did he mean...
"So...do it." I blurt out, covering my red face with my hands.
"Are you sure?" He asks, removing my hands and rubbing them softly.
Was I even ready? Yes shut the hell up Y/n grow a pair, you're ready.
"Yes..."
He gives me a soft smile, kissing my lips softly as his hands start running through my body, along with mine.

He traces my hips with slight stretch marks on them, rubbing them softly and keeping his hands there as he makes the kiss more heated, biting my bottom lip softly.
My hands go to the bottom of his shirt and I tug at it wanting to take it off, when he realized what I wanted he pulls away tossing the shirt somewhere behind him.
He places his lips on my neck kissing and biting it softly, going lower and leaving hickeys all over my shoulders.

"P~puppy." I moan quietly, his hands start tracing the band of my panties before he slides them off painfully slow.
He throws them over his shoulder and looks down at my exposed body, grabbing my inner thighs softly rubbing them.
"My Teddy Bear..can't believe this is all for me." He starts taking off my pants revealing his cock to me.

I blush slightly as he brings his body closer to mine, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately again as I feel his dick getting harder against my thighs.
"I..I'm ready, please Tadashi make me yours." I whine, putting my hand down to my pussy, starting to play with it in front of him as his eyes widened.

He pulls my hand away quickly and licks my juices off my fingers.
"If I'm being too rough just let me know okay?" He says.
I nod and he gives me a kiss on my forehead holding my waist as he slips his tip in, stopping and looking up at me.
"K-keep going please." I whimper out, he does as I say and continues slowly going in, before his whole cock is inside of me.

He starts to thrust in a out of me softly, grunting slightly. I whimper out multiple times from the pain though it felt amazing.
"A-ah my Teddy Bear, you're such a good girl you know that? I-I mm I love you so much." The praises were making me go crazy, gripping his shoulders hard enough to where my nails left marks.

"T-thank you, a-aH fuck I love y-you too. Oh my god you feel amazing inside of me Puppy." As I say that he pulls out of me and releases onto the bed sheets, as I feel myself cum feeling relieved after.

Both of us sweaty blushing messes, he grabs some napkins cleaning up his mess and then wiping up my thighs.
We both change into our underwear and he pulls me on top of him, he holds my waist tightly kissing my face softly.
"I really do love you Y/n."
"I know..I love you more." He rolls his eyes at me and I giggle touching our noses together.
______________________________________

1215 words 💞
Anyone got Thrash Metal or Death Metal bands/songs I can listen to? I've gotten a bit into it but haven't found a bunch I've liked.