Allergies

Sirius paced around the kitchen trying to figure out what he was going to say to Aquila. It was not hard for everyone to see that she didn't like him as they saw her give various dirty looks to the man when they were all say around the table and now him knowing that she heard nearly everything that he said, there was no way he could make her like him unless he tried his best. She that's what he did.

He walked into the sitting room where the 4 teens lounged on the couch. He walked over to them all and cleared his throat grabbing the attention of all four of them. Aquila looked up at her uncle and raised a brow indicating him to tell them why he was there.

"Aquila may I speak with you?" He asked nervously

She pursed her lips and turned to look at her boyfriend who gave her a small encouraging smile. She looked back up at Sirius and nodded her head while getting up from the couch and following him into another room.

"I would like to apologise, I'm sorry" he said sincerely

"For what?" She asked

"Excuse me?" He asked looking bewildered

"I want to know what your sorry for. Are you sorry that you accused me of being a death eater or are you sorry for talking about my father?" She curiously asked

"I don't know, both? I am really sorry and I don't know why I said it" he quietly said

"If I didn't say molly was right and told you about my father, where would we be now? Would you still be arguing with molly about it? Would you have kicked me out the house? Would you called aurors to come take me away to Azkaban because I'm a ex death eaters daughter? Or would you have realised that I'm a 15 year old girl? Would you have realised that I'm innocent? Would you have realised that one of my bestfriends who's sitting in the room down the hall is born of two no-majs'? And would you have realised that I'm just as much as a target to Voldemort as Harry is, I have him wanting to kill me and recruit me at the same time, he wants me dead due to what my father had done but wants me on the same side as him due to the fact I'm the black heiress, I've got pure blood and I've got powers he wants to use. So take a minute out of your precious little life and realise that I'm not going to accept a half hearted apology from a man who doesn't even know what he's apologising for." And with that Aquila turned on her heel out the door leaving the stunned Sirius behind.

Aquila walked back to the sitting room and sat down next to Seth while he put his arm round his waist. They were mid conversation with Alice and Leo until they heard people walk into the room they were in. They all looked at the door way and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione standing there looking at them.

"You don't have to stand there y'know, you can come in we don't bite" said Aquila boredly. The three walked in and sat down across from the four friends.

"Hi, we wanted to apologise for being in your house without you knowing, Sirius said no one came here and the order could use it as headquarters." Hermione said as she played with her hands.

"Don't worry about it hun, you didn't know" Aquila replied smiling at the girl. Hermione gave a smile back and relaxed a bit more.

"The order? What's that?" Leo asked

"We can't give you much information cause we don't know much but it's a top secret society created to fight back against Voldemort and his followers. The order was disbanded when Harry defeated Voldemort when he was a baby, but because voldemort has rose again they thought it was best to reconvene it." Hermione replied. The four friends had heard about how he was defeated but they had no idea he had rose to power again.

"H-he's back?" Alice Asked shakily

"Yes" Ron replied bluntly. Alice, Leo, Seth and Aquila all looked at each other with worry in their eyes. Leo, Alice and Seth knew about Aquila's powers so they knew Voldemort would want to find her.