Prologue

Authors note- I don't not own any of the Harry Potter characters. I only own Aquila black, Alice Michaels, Seth Williams and Leo Halford.
Thankyou.

Aquila Black was the unknown daughter of Regulus Black and Arabella Black née Rosier. The only people who knew who her parents were was herself, her grandparents (mothers side) and her best friends, Alice Michaels, Seth Williams and Leo Halford.

Aquila decided against going to Hogwarts when she first got her letter, but attends Ilvermorny instead as she grew up in America with her grandparents. She is a proud thunderbird along with her 3 best friends and the four of them are inseparable.

Aquila knew about her uncle who had escaped Azkaban 2 years ago but has no interest in him as he never cared enough for his brother to actually know about her. She also knows about Harry Potter, also know as 'the boy who lived' but also doesn't take interest in him.

____

Aquila sat on the couch with her best friends in the Ilvermorny common room talking about the past years at school. They didn't have many adventures at Ilvermorny but did enjoy getting amusement through pranking everyone. The four were discussing the end of year prank they have planned for the whole school, they want to make sure everyone enjoys it.

"I think we should just do something simple like turning everyone hair the colour they hate the most" muttered Alice as she rested her head on Aquila's lap.

"No, I think we should do something a bit more experimental like putting polyjuice potion in everyone's goblets so they turn into one of the teachers" Aquila said as the others laughed at the idea of everyone looking like the professors.

"I actually think that's a pretty good idea, let's do that" said Alice

Leo got up and the others looked at him confused.

"Mate, what are you doing?" Asked Seth as he watched Leo put on some shoes.

"Well we need a book on how to brew polyjuice so I'm going to sneak into the library and find it" Leo exclaimed whilst smirking at the 3 people.
____

As the four sat in the grand hall, they were looking around for the perfect moment to magically pour the polyjuice potion into all the goblets.

The perfect time came when the headmaster stood up and said his yearly speech. They all knew at the end of the speech he asks us to raise a glass to another 'successful' year ending.

"Thankyou all for listening and if you could all raise your goblets to another fun and fantastic year" exclaimed the headmaster.

They watched as everyone lifted there goblets and took a sip out of it and waited for the fun to start happening. As they all put their goblets down they started changing into each of the professors whist some of the real professors stood there with small smiles on their faces and some of them laughing along with everyone else.

"Thankyou for the amusing show you four" the headmaster said whilst smiling at Aquila, Alice, Seth and Leo. The four stood there grinning at each other knowing that nobody will forget that prank.

As they walked back to their common room they talked about going to England for the summer and Aquila told them about the penthouse she had rented out for the four of them to stay in whilst they're there and about the house key which was given to her by her grandparents to her fathers childhood home.

She and her friends couldn't wait to finally go to England. Aquila had been there a couple of time in the past to visit her fathers childhood home but hasn't been since she started school.