going to England

Aquila's pov-

We sat on the plane which is taking us to England, we had been sat on the plane for about 3 hours already but still had another 4 hours to go before we land. Alice and Leo were both asleep whilst Seth and I were talking about what we're going to do when we get to England.

"I think when we're in London we should go on one of them no-maj transport things where they have no roof! Ooo we should also go on that big round thing where you sit on it and it goes up!" I said

"You mean the London eye?" Asked Seth

I looked at him with confusion plastered on my face.

"How do you know what it's called?" I asked

He shrugged And answered "I read a book about England before we came so we don't look stupid"

I stared at him for a few seconds then smiled.

"I knew we were friends for a reason" I said happily

"Hey! I'm not just your friend, I'm your best friend and your boyfriend! Thankyou very much" he replied cheekily

I turned to look at him and noticed a smug grin on his face so I decided I would wipe it of. I leaned into him until my lips were practically touching his and whispered "no Alice is my best friend" I looked in his gorgeous blue eyes then leaned away from him.

"Ok wow rude... but it's okay because you love me" he said

"Indeed I do" I replied with a genuine smile on my face.

More hours had passed and the plane was about to land in London. We woke Alice and Leo up half an hour ago so that they could have something to eat before we got off.

We got off the plane and collected our luggage, we changed our money back in America so that we have English no-maj money and galleons. As the daughter of two wealthy pure bloods I never had to worry about wasting my money because the black family vault and the rosier family vault went to me, along with the rosier manor and 12 grimmauld place.

The four of us stood outside the airport for a few minutes confused of what to do until a no-maj women came up to us asking if we needed any help. We gratefully accepted the help and told her the address of the penthouse we were staying at.

After we arrived at the penthouse we immediately settled down and put our clothes in the closet provided. It was a three bedroom penthouse so Seth and I shared whilst Alice and Leo got their own room.

I walked towards the kitchen where all the other were sat eating biscuits.

"Hey should we go to restaurant for tea? I heard there this really nice place in diagon alley, and I also want to get some new books so we can go to flourish and blotts while we're there" I said

"Yes we will get ready now, it's only a 5 minute walk from here so it's not far either." Alice replied

"We will meet down here in 30 minutes and then we can go" said Leo

We all nodded then went to get ready.

Aquila's outfit-