2. Big Karen

Lillian and Alexandra

The next morning, LJ walked down the stairs to see Alex cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"Where's mum?" Lilly asks, sitting down at the table. 

"Work" Alex replies, finishing the breakfast. 

"Since when do you cook breakfast?" The older sister asks, smiling slightly. 

"It's Saturday. I always cook breakfast on Saturday" Alex tells her, placing four plates on the table.

"Right, I'm assuming Freddie and Karen are coming then?" 

"Yeah, like every Saturday. That's why I'm cooking breakfast" 

"Because you get to see your cousins?" Lillian asks, confused. 

"Because they don't like your cooking" Alexandra jokes, smirking slightly.

"Shut up" The brunette giggles before the doorbell rings, "I'll get it" She smiles, before getting up and answering the door. 

However, when she gets there, it isn't Freddie and Karen that she sees.

"Hello, Lillian" Tony smirks, standing on her door step. 

"What do you want Tone? I'm kinda waiting for someone" 

"Who? Your boyfriend?" 

Lilly smiles sarcastically before replying, "My cousins" 

"Right"

"Morning, Tony" Alex smiles, walking over to the pair. 

"Good morning, Alex" He smiles. 

"You should leave. Our cousins Karen and Freddie are on their way, and Karen will jump on anything that moves" Alexandra explains, laughing slightly.

"Maybe I'll stay a while then" He smirks before Lillian rolls her eyes, 

"Goodbye, Tony" She then closes the door in his face, turning to her sister, "Is breakfast ready?" 

"Yep, all done" 

"That's my girl. It's you and me, Lex. Always you and me"

***

When Freddie and Karen finally arrived, the four of them all sat around the table in the kitchen. "Alexandra, this is amazing" Karen smiles, eating more of her pancakes. 

"Yeah, thanks Alex" Freddie smiles, placing his empty plate in the sink. 

"Glad you like it. Thought I'd try something new this week" She admits, smiling proudly at herself.

"Where's aunt Karen?" Karen asks, also placing her plate in the sink. 

"Work" Both sisters reply, simultaneously. 

"Like always" Freddie and Karen sigh at the same time. 

"It's just something we get used to. We all do" Lillian smiles, cleaning her plate. 

"Yeah, I guess so" Freddie smiles before nodding at Alex.

"Lilly, we're gonna head upstairs. Is that okay?" The girl asks. 

"Yeah, of course" The two of them run up the stairs, leaving Karen and Lillian. 

"What do you think they're doing up there?" Karen asks. 

"Same thing they do every Saturday. Coffee?" Lillian smiles, as Karen nods.

***

Upstairs, Alexandra and Freddie are sitting on the bed waiting for the signal when finally it comes. Two little stones hit off the bedroom window, and it's go time.