The Power Couple [The Countess x fem Reader]

Written by dirtyahs on Tumblr, their work is great, give them a follow!

Warnings: none really, female x female oral sex (reader receiving)

Word count: 1642

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What felt like years ago, you had made the pleasant mistake of staying at the Hotel Cortez. You were young and desperate for some kind of thrill and fun in your life, and you’d always been told never to stay in this specific hotel; so of course you had to. That was about six months ago. You had been at the bar that evening, sucking down whatever Miss Liz Taylor had put in front of you. You were the only one at that bar for awhile, before a woman took the seat next to you. She was breathtaking, beautifully curved body, platinum blonde hair, and she spoke so eloquently, she had managed to take you back to her room that night. You’d never had a woman so beautiful flirt with you before, the answer was obvious.

She brought you to the top floor, bringing you into the beautiful penthouse suite, immediately taking your breath away.

“This is beautiful.” You turned to look at her, watching as she stripped out of her black coat. She approached you slowly, hands wrapping around your hips, noses barely touching.

“You taste like my favorite drink.” She smiled against you, making you giggle - strawberry vanilla vodka. That was the first night you had the walls almost shaking from how she had you screaming.

From then on, you and Elizabeth were the power couple of the hotel residents. She quickly let you in on the whole situation - all of the ghosts that had made home there and the creature she actually was. There was no doubt in your mind that you wanted to be with her forever, so you agreed to let her turn you. The transition wasn’t nearly as difficult as you had expected it to be, but it did take some getting used to. Having Elizabeth there with you made it so much easier though. Essentially, you two were doing great.

You loved watching her do anything, from reading in your bed, to getting ready, to telling Mr. March he can’t watch you two have sex.

That one was your favorite though, he just wouldn’t give up the idea. Elizabeth had been out shopping all day, she invited you, but looking through hundreds of racks wasn’t your first idea of fun. So you spent the day tidying up around your suite, it’d be a nice surprise for her when she got home. Your heart fluttered when you heard the door open, the ruffling of bags lining her arms.

“I’m home, angel.” She called, setting everything down on the couch. You walked out to meet her, wearing a pair of black spandex shorts and a little white tank top, blushing when she looked you up and down.

“How was your day, Lizzy?” You smiled, her arms wrapping around your waist, pressing a ‘hello’ kiss into your lips.

“It was wonderful, I got you a few things.” She whispered. She just oozed of sex appeal - she could look at you the right way and you’d be on the bed ready to do whatever she asked of you.

“Baby, you didn’t have to get me anything!” You whined, pouting playfully. You didn’t need her to buy you anything, but she loved to spoil you. And she had beautiful taste, so you knew you were in for something good.

“But I already did. And I can’t wait for you to wear it for me.” She pulled from your arms and grabbed one of the bags she had set down, handing it over to you with a small smirk. You looked up at her, but opened the bag that was stuffed with white tissue paper.