"Surprise! Happy birthday Eren!" You all scream as Eren stares at the scene before him with eyes full of shock. He scans the room slowly until his eyes rest on you. You can see tears beginning to form in his eyes making yours do the same.

"You guys

"You guys...did this for me?" Eren asks seemingly in disbelief as Armin places a hand on his shoulder.

"It was all Y/N's idea. She rallied everyone together to make your birthday special. Go thank her," Armin says while shoving Eren in your direction.

"Happy birthday babe. Do you like it?" You ask smiling brightly as Eren just wraps an arm around your waist before pulling you close. His lips press against yours hungrily as your eyes flutter closed. It feels as if a jolt of electricity flows through your body as you two kiss.

"I love it, thank you Y/N," Eren whispers to your lips after you pull away. You hear a mixture of 'awws" and "get a room" comments making you laugh.

"Hey, it wasn't just me. Everyone here helped out," you say as Eren turns to face everyone else while still holding you close. This is the first time that you and Eren have been so openly affectionate around the others.

A part of you enjoys not having to hide it.

"Thanks, guys, I wasn't expecting anything," Eren says as Connie suddenly turns on the music and flashing neon lights that you had installed earlier.

"Don't mention it, buddy! Happy birthday!" Connie says as the party begins. You go to walk over to the drinks table but feel Eren's arms wrap around you from behind.

"You look really good tonight, how long is this party gonna be?" Eren whispers in your ear as a chill runs down your spine.

"Hmm? Why do you ask?"

"I want to know how much longer I'm gonna have to wait to have you in my bed later," Eren says as you bite your lip. Truthfully, you'd be fine with going upstairs right now. However, you'd prefer not to have your entire class joking about it later on.

"Down boy. You've waited this long, what's a couple of hours more?" You ask as Eren groans in your ear.

"The longer you make me wait, the louder I'll make you scream," Eren threatens seductively as he releases you and walks over to talk to the others. You smile as you watch Sasha try to convince Eren to cut the cake early.

You notice the front door open suddenly and frown confused as someone enters the living room. Everyone else notices as stares over as Mikasa waves to everyone.

You, and likely everyone else, is shocked to see Mikasa dressed in a tight skirt with fishnets underneath

You, and likely everyone else, is shocked to see Mikasa dressed in a tight skirt with fishnets underneath. She wears a black crop top that says 'kill' and has on several chokers instead of her usual scarf.

Who knew Mikasa had such a nice body shape?

"Hey everyone, sorry I'm late. Happy birthday Eren," Mikasa says as she walks over to Eren and hands him a small box. While everyone else had piled their gifts onto a table in the living, she had to hand-deliver hers.

"Oh thanks, Mikasa, I'll open it later," Eren says awkwardly as Mikasa smiles brightly up at him. You feel your former smile begin to fall as someone walks over to you. You glance over to see Annie chuckling lightly to herself.

"Hmm, looks like little Mikasa has grown up. You don't think she's trying to seduce Eren, do you? It was strange for her to suddenly loosen the reins on him when you showed up," Annie instigates as you force a smile to your face.

"I trust Eren. Besides, he said he's only ever seen Mikasa as a sister," you say as Annie nods slowly before lifting her lips to her cup. You excuse yourself and walk over to the kitchen before grabbing yourself a drink.

"Hey, aren't you drinking a bit too much too soon?" You hear Jean ask from behind you as you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Says the guy who's been drinking since we got here. This is only my second drink, I'll be fine," you say unconvincingly as Jean leans against the wall next to you.

"Is it because of Mikasa? She has been acting strange lately, then she shows up dressed like that," Jean says suddenly as you choke on your drink. Is it that obvious to everyone else what's happening here?

You look over and watch as Mikasa places a hand on Eren's arm as they laugh about something. Your smile begins to waver a bit as you finish the drink you poured and feel as the buzz makes itself known.

"I'm fine Jean, thanks for checking on me though. Do you want to dance?" You ask as but grab Jean's hand before he could answer. Eren glances over at you confused as you and Jean dance together.

The entire time you feel Eren's eyes on you, even after you start dancing with the other girls. The alcohol in your system seems to make your body sway to the rhythm of the music more.

After some time you feel hands grab your waist as you slowly turn around to see Eren watching you lustfully. You begin to slowly grind on him as his hips move in unison with yours.

"Hey, why didn't you ask me to dance earlier?" you hear Eren asks as you shrug.

"Figured you were having fun with Mikasa so I didn't bother," you say as Eren's grip on you tightens. He presses your bodies closer together making your mind wander.

"Come on Y/N, you're my girlfriend, she's just my friend. Were you trying to piss me off by dancing with Jean earlier?" Eren asks you as he leans down to your ear. You were trying to make him jealous, and it seems to have worked.

"I was dancing with Connie too..."

"You know that's different Y/N," Eren says as you stop dancing and whip around to look at him. You drape your arms around Eren's neck and smirk up at him. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Mikasa watching the two of you.

Your eyes meet and Mikasa quickly looks away before wandering off. Annie's words return to your mind as she pours another drink. She isn't intending to make a move on Eren, is she?

"Were you jealous?" You ask playfully as Eren nods and raises his hand to cup your face.

"I don't want you to look at anyone but me. I'd also prefer they keep their eyes off you, but I don't blame them," Eren says as you pull him down to meet your lips.

"I only want you Eren," you whisper to his lips but Eren suddenly backs up just as your lips are about to meet. You pout cutely as Eren grazes his thumb against your bottom lip.

"Meet me upstairs in a few minutes," Eren says suggestively as you raise an eyebrow at him before letting you go. You feel butterflies of excitement swarm your stomach as you quickly rush to the washroom to change.