~2~

"Alright class dismissed, get out of my sight," professor Levi says coldly as you quickly pack up your things. Your first day went way better than expected. Not only did you make some fun new friends, but you got a seat next to a really cute guy.

"Hey Y/N, Mikasa, Armin and I are heading to an arcade after class. You wanna come with?" Eren asks you as he throws his bag over his shoulder. His eyes seem to hypnotize you as you quickly get lost in their smugness.

"Oh, that sounds like fun..."

"Yeah Eren, I'm free today too. Mind if I tag along?" Jean asks suddenly appearing behind you as Eren's expression drops. One minute he was sweet and inviting, but now he looks as if he's ready to rip Jean's head off.

He looks hot either way.

"Nobody invited you horse face, I asked Y/N,"

"Huh!? Horseface?! You think I'd want to hang out with you psycho? I just want to protect her,"

"Psycho? You want me to show you a real psycho?! At least I'd have respect for my parents Jeanboy!"

"Aren't both of your parents dead?!"

You watch in horror and confusion as Jean and Eren suddenly push you aside and begin to physically fight in the middle of the classroom. However, everyone else carries on as normal.

"Don't worry, they do this practically every day," Armin says placing a hand on your shoulder making you flinch slightly. You hadn't even noticed when he and Mikasa walked over.

"Are you sure? They said some pretty harsh stuff," You say as Armin shrugs.

"They both get over it fairly quickly. You should come to the arcade with us though. You just moved into the area right?" Armin asks as you nod.

"Yeah, my family moved in just a week ago. Haven't had much time to explore the area yet," you reply as you hear your professor sigh deeply before walking over to the two guys fighting.

"Knock it off!" Professor Levi screams as he kicks Eren away from Jean before spinning around and dealing an uppercut to Jean

"Knock it off!" Professor Levi screams as he kicks Eren away from Jean before spinning around and dealing an uppercut to Jean. You blink rapidly as your professor turns to you wearing a neutral expression.

This man isn't normal...so why was that all so attractive?

"Y/n, welcome again to class 404. Don't worry about the latest assignment, just try your best to catch up for now," professor Levi says as you nod and watch as Jean and Eren writhe on the floor.

"Eren, are you alright?" Mikasa asks suddenly dropping to her knees to check on Eren who pushes away her efforts. You do your best to withhold an eye roll.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," Eren says as you begin to chuckle lightly making him glare up at you.

"What's so funny?"