~8~

"Hey Y/N, how'd studying with Eren go?" Sasha asks you as you meet up with her Connie and Jean in the main hall. You had spent an extra twenty minutes this morning trying to cover up the hickies Eren had left yesterday.

"What!? You got paired with Yeager on the assignment?" Jean asks loudly as he looks at you wide-eyed.

"Oh yeah, he's smarter than I expected,"

"Uh-huh, and nothing else happened?" Connie asks playfully as he and Sasha both raise their eyebrows suggestively to you. You place your hands on your hips and set your face trying to act annoyed. However, your still giddy with anticipation to see him again.

"Did Eren say anything happened?" You ask as Jean shakes his head.

"No, but he doesn't exactly have the best reputation. There's a bunch of heartbroken girls in this school because of him," Jean clarifies for you as you smile brightly and grab at his chubby cheeks.

"Aww, are you looking out for me too Jeanboy? I appreciate it," you say in a baby voice as Jean quickly slaps your hands away.

"Hey who told you about the Jeanboy thing? She doesn't call me that anymore..."

"It was written on your lunch yesterday. I saw it when I was hungry," Sasha interjects as Jean chases her into class.

"I told you to stop stealing my lunch!" Jean yells as you and Connie laugh and walk into class together. Almost immediately all eyes are on you making you feel oddly self-conscious.

 Almost immediately all eyes are on you making you feel oddly self-conscious

You felt lazy to do your hair today and decided on a light pink wig. You also took a bit more time on your usually natural makeup and painted your nails a similar colour.

"Morning everyone!" You say loudly as they wave to you and stop staring. You can't blame them though, most of them might not know the art of black girl magic.

"Ah Y/N I was meaning to ask, how'd you get your hair done so differently so quickly?" Connie asks as you motion for him to lean closer to you. You cup your hand over your mouth as you whisper.

"It's a wig. It's just fake hair covering my natural curls because I was too lazy to manage them," you explain as Connie's face seems to brighten up with new realization.