Chapter 1

3rd Person POV:

After a long day of being annoyed by the sheer stupidity of her classmates, Marinette was more than ready to go home. 

She went to get her things, but when she opened the door to her locker she was met with something that filled her to the brim with white hot rage.

Her commissions book that she used for all of her important clients was torn to shreds, the pieces of paper scattered throughout her locker.

She took a deep breath and closed the door to be met with the one face she didn't want to see.

Liar Rossi.

"Hey there Marinette!"

A low growl came from Marinette's throat.

"What do you want, Rossi?"

She put on the fakest smile possible before answering.

"Oh I was just coming to say hi. How are your designs coming along?"

That earned a scowl. "You know exactly how they're 'coming along'."

Smirking, she said, "Hey, it's not like I told those idiots to rip it up. Can't say I'm upset about it though. As far as they're concerned, those were my designs and you just copied them."

In that moment, she wanted nothing more than to put her martial arts skills to use and roundhouse kick the smug expression off of her face. But as much as she wanted to, she just couldn't blow their cover like that. Besides, that would just get her into even more trouble.

"You little snake."

Stepping forward, Lila reached out and slapped her. "Shut up. You are nothing. You will always be nothing. And there is nothing that you can do about it."

Letting out a sound that could only be described as animalistic, Marinette grabbed her things, slammed her locker and walked out of the school before she lost all control.

With that, she had snapped.

She pulled her phone out and opened the group chat that hadn't been used in years and sent a single sentence.

The Royals

Blue Queen: We're Back.

=========

It was a normal day for Chloe. Wake up, do her usual act as the school "brat", listen to the utter nonsense coming out of Liar Rossi's mouth while her little sheep drank it up like they were about to die of thirst, etcetera etcetera.

That was until she heard a ringtone she thought she would never hear again.

Scrambling to reach for her phone, she opened the abandoned group chat and gasped with glee.

The Royals

Blue Queen: We're back.

She didn't know who messed up bad enough to bring them back, but she had a hunch.

And that lying little snake would pay.

=========

Nathaniel had left for two minutes. Two minutes. 

What did he come back to? A ruined comic book and glares directed at him from Lie-la's little minions.

He was furious to say the least. Keeping up their stupid act was getting harder by the day. Even so, he sat down with an eerily calm expression on his face and started redrawing the comic again, only to have it ripped from his hands, torn in half and thrown back in his face.

He was seething for the rest of the day, and a shove from one of his classmates while leaving was enough to send him over the edge.

He had snapped.

Just in time for a familiar tone from a group chat he never thought would be used again.

Smiling for the first time that day, he opened the chat and read the best text he had gotten in years.

The Royals

Blue Queen: We're back.

An evil glint settled in his eye as he walked home. It seemed they were done too.

This was going to be good.