"Why did you become a manager anyway?" she asked me. 

"Well...," I said and told her my whole story of how I ended up in the footsteps of my senpais, how I got Nekoma, me sleeping with my senpais, my family problems, twin brother, last night, Ms. Miruchi being my mother,  and me moving.

"Wow, I am so sorry about your family and your twin brother, but now..., I ship you and your senpais," She says, giggling. 

"W-what?!" I said, my face turned completely red. 

"Yeah, from what it seems, your senpais have a crush on you," Mei says. 

"No way, why in the world would they want someone like me?" 

"Well, you helped people like that person Ms. Miruchi! You can fight, their actions towards you! Caring for you THIS MUCH. And-"

"I get the point, but still, I won't believe you," I said, softly.

"Momo, your friend there might be right," Coach Nekomata says. 

"Ah, Coach!" I said startled. 

"I have never seen Kenma and Kuroo try this hard in volleyball. This all started when you joined the team. I have been noticing whenever they made a point, they would always look at you to see if you saw them get the point! And we are having a practice match with Fukurodani today. We have it with them every week. I overheard your conversation that you are a maid for Kenma, Kuroo, and 2 boys from Fukurodani. We can see if they do the same thing." Coach Nekomata says. Never knew Coach Nekomata was into this stuff. 

"Kita! Bet!" Mei says. 

"Hm?" I turn to her and bite my lips. 

"If the Bokuto dude and Akaashi dude makes a point and looks at you!" She said, smirking. This is also my chance of proving her wrong. 

"If I win,  you have to wear a nurse outfit while dancing in front of Fukurodani and Nekoma and tell me your deepest secret." Now that is just sad if I lose. 

"What if I win?"  

"Um...well, I will buy you lunch for 2 weeks and- uh- won't ship you anymore?" She says, looking down. 

"Mhm! It's on!" I said, smiling brightly. 

"From your face, I feel like you won't kill me and look like a softy, but you ain't," Mei says, laughing.

"You wish, she can be such a softy sometimes!" Aniki Lev says. The team was done practicing. 

"Oni-chan~," I said, blushing hard and everyone started to laugh. Soon Fukurodani came into the gym. 

"MOMO!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Bokuto-screams. He tried to hug me but I was luckily able to dodge him. But then Aniki Aguni held me tight!

"MY BABY GIRL CAN SHOW EMOTIONS!" He says, squeezing me hard. 

"Oni-chan! You're squeezing me!" I said 

"Come on, Kita! Smile at your Oni-chan!" He says. I started to blush. 

"No...," I said softly.

"The meaning of her being a shy softy," Aniki Lev. Then suddenly I shot a big smile.

"There! Not softy!" I said.

"Yeah! More of a cutie!" Yamamoto-san says. 

"What did you say!" Aniki Aguni says. Oh lord- here we go...

"Calm down oni-chan!" I said. Aniki Lev held him. Aniki Aguni is extremely strong so Aniki Lev won't be able to hold him for so long. 

"KITA DO IT!" Aniki Lev screams.