Chapter:1.4

I looked behind.
There was a tall guy in his early 20s, wearing an eye patch in his left eye and a trench coat.

Aiden looked behind, raising an eyebrow he asked, "Who are you?"

The man gasped, "Hey come on man, you can't forget me."

Aiden gave a cold reply , " Pardon, seems like you got your wires crossed."
Which is really unusual.

I had no idea what's going on there.

The man looked at me with confusion face and asked, "And who are you m'lady?"

"well I am-" even before I could finish Aiden interrupted and insisted, "Let's get back to the train."
I paused in perplexity.
The man stated, "Seems like you are going to keep on being arrogant."
Aiden replied, "None of your business."
And that's the moment I was sure that Aiden knew that guy.
But what's with this unusual behaviour.
I have never seen him like this. Is he hiding something?

Aiden looked at me and asked, "Can I talk with this guy for a sec."
I didn't say anything.
"Alone!" he stated.
I gasped, "Sure."
I roamed around the platform for a while.
Curiosity was killing me. I kept wondering the whole time about what's going on between them.
I lost my patience, I was going to sneak peak but out of the blue I got a call. It was 'Clara'
I answered the call.
" where the hell are you elie?"
The only person who used to call me elie.
I sighed.
"Send me your location, right now. I am warning you that you that the consequence won't be good if you don't send me."
I replied, "Are you threatening me?"
She replied, "threat, blackmail. Think whatever you want to think but make sure to send me."

She seemed in real hurry. I wonder why she want my location. I sent her my location.
Well i think I know the reason behind this arrogant behaviour of her. As I came on a trip which she thinks, without informing her with Aiden, and also lied to mom about her and mostly not replying to her.
I can't blame her.
As I clicked the 'send' Aiden called me, "Amelie!"
I walked towards them.
" Amelie." Aiden said as he sighed

"Yes?" I wondered what happened between them.

Aiden said scratching his head, " well, you see this one eyed guy here. He's actually my cousin brother who was banned from out family."

I tilted my head  as I looked at that guy.

" simply he's an outcast." he rolled his eyes.

" What the heck dude, is that how you introduce your brother? That's rude. " said the guy in a weird way.

" Ummm... I -" I was interrupted.

" I am Leo. The favourite brother of Aiden. He's just too shy to admit. "
Leo introduced himself. And the introduction ended with a Duchenne smile on his face.

" I am Amelie. Aiden's- "

I was interrupted again. No one was allowing me to speak that day.

" She's my best friend. Now enough with this introduction. Let's get in the train before it leaves us." Adien said as he jumped inside the train and Leo followed.

" your coming with us, brother Leo?" I asked cause he wasn't in the train before and it's kind of awkward around him. Aiden changes 180 degree when he's around him.

" Leo, call me just Leo. " was the reply leo gave me.

We got into the train. The train started again for the destination.

Leo sat beside Aiden while I sat at the opposite side facing them.

"So what's your name again, m'lady?" Leo asked me as he looked at Aiden.