She continues on though, "Of course, we both know a decision still has to be made."

Meridan  quickly turns and picks up the tart. He sends a small, knowing smile to me before looking to his mother. I was still completely worried about all of this.

"What's this?" Eleanor looks down at the tart in her son's hands.

Meridan  smiles, "It's a peace offering. I made it for you!"

Eleanor takes the tart in hand, "You made this for me?"

Meridan  nods as his mother takes a bite of the tart, "Mm," then her face twists.

"How do you feel?" Meridan  asks

Eleanor looked uncomfortable, "What...what is that?"

"Different?" Meridan  persists.

Something didn't seem right with this. Why was Meridan  so focused on his mother changing and not about her reaction to the tart.

"Tart, and um...gamy!" Eleanor says; she looked to be feeling really sick as she placed the tart on the counter.

Meridan  leans in a bit closer, "Have you changed your mind at all about the marriage and all that?"

Eleanor takes a drink and gargles it in her mouth. I'm assuming to try and get rid of the taste of the tart.

Once she had gotten enough of the taste out of her mouth, she turns to Meridan , "Now, why don't we go upstairs to the lords and put this whole kerfuffle to rest?"

Eleanor takes Meridan  by the arm and leads him out of the kitchen.

I follow after the two; my worry continued to grow.

I watch as the two walk towards the hall. While they walk, Eleanor suddenly stops, "Oh!"

Meridan  finally started to grow worried about Eleanor, "Mother?"

"Ma'am? Are you alright?" I step up beside the two, concerned.

"I'm woozy suddenly. Oh, my head's spinning like a drop!" Eleanor says as she grabs her head.

The queen starts to stumble, but thankfully Meridan  catches her, "Mom!"

"Oh! Suddenly I'm not well." Eleanor spoke softly.

"Uh...how do you feel about the marriage now?" Meridan  asks.

I wack the back of Meridan 's head; he needs to focus on his mother, not the stupid wedding.

"Meridan ! Ah! Will you take me to my room?" Eleanor asks.

He nods and helps Eleanor towards her room; I follow quickly behind the two.

As we walk, the three lords spot us. They run up to us, searching for answers.

"Queen! We've been waiting, patiently," Lord MacGuffin starts.

Eleanor lifts her hand to quiet them, "My lords, I am out of sorts at the moment. But you shall have your answer..." A sudden, large burp escapes the queen's mother, startling the lords, "...presently. Now, if you'll excuse us."

Meridan  and I take Eleanor into her room and help her into bed.

"Please rest well my queen," I say, but Meridan  quickly follows suit.

"Just take all the time you need to get yourself right, mom. And maybe in a bit you might have something new to say on the marriage?"

I wanted to hit Meridan  again; he needed to lay off on the marriage. His mother was seriously sick.

Eleanor groans, "What was in that cake?" then she suddenly rolls off the bed in pain.

"Eleanor!" I jump at the sound of her hitting the floor, concerned.

Meridan  looks towards the edge of the bed his mother fell off, "Mom? So, I...I'll just tell them the wedding's off then?"

"Meridan ! Stop pestering her with tha-" I stop mid sentence when a deep growl is heard from where Eleanor had rolled off the bed. She must have been really mad.

Meridan  steps forward, concerned, "Mom?"

Meridan  and I walk slowly around the side of the bed to see if Eleanor was alright.

Slowly, a giant shape rises from the floor beneath the bed sheet. As the sheet slips off Eleanor's body, we see that Eleanor has transformed into a bear.

Meridan  and I scream in terror.

"Bear!!!" We shout out, scrambling backwards.

Bear Eleanor starts thrashing around from our screams and starts to rip apart every piece of the bedroom.