"(Y/N), you're beautiful. Just pose in whatever position you like and will be able to stay still in." He coos and leans over to peck your lips. You kiss back and sigh. You decided to lay on your side and prop your head up with your fist. He shifts a little to sit at the right angle and quickly places your hair where and how he wants it. He starts to draw the base of your body.

"I feel like Rose from Titanic. 'Draw me like one of your French girls Matthew~'". You joke

"Damn, I should have drawn you at home then." He winks. You roll your eyes and shove him gently.

"How 'bout this...you can sketch out my body...but save the details for tonight." You suggested with a smirk. Matthew's eyes widen in excitement and puts his journal down to pounce on you. He takes you into his arms and places you so your straddling him on his lap. You share a sweet chaste kiss and grab your phone and earbuds. Sharing one each, you shuffle your playlist and just stay in his embrace while he continues to journal. Just then, Meryl Streep's "Slipping Through My Fingers" from the Mamma Mia movie soundtrack plays.

"I love you so much." You say, feeling content in the moment

"I love you too (Y/N/N)." He replied sincerely. He turns his head to kiss your temple. Another twenty minutes go by and you decide to walk around a little more together. Walking through the nice area, you keep your hands intertwined while your shoulders/arms touch. But of course, another awkward encounter happens. In line at your favorite coffee shop, Matthew holds you tightly against his body. As you lean up to kiss him, someone taps his shoulder. Looking, you both see a group of three girls standing in line behind you.

"Um, hi Matthew! We're all such big fans!" One greets. Matthew smiles brightly but looks back down to you.

"It's all good. I'll order." You say and separate your bodies. You were always a little hesitant to be public, so in fan encounters you stand off to the side. You order both of your drinks, pay, and walk to the waiting area. You look over to the girls and your boy, and they've invited him to sit. They already have their coffee. Noticing that all of the girls is are at least in their mid twenties, you see how they're all trying to flirt with him.

"(Y/N)?" The baristas voice rings out and breaks you from your thoughts. You grab your orders and walk over to the table. Silently, you place it down and he smiles up at you. As you were about to turn to sit elsewhere, Matthew caught your wrist.

"I really hate to cut this short, because I appreciate all your support, but I have previous arrangements. It was wonderful to meet you all!" He says and skedaddles out the door, dragging you along. You look back to see all of them shooting you dirty, bitchy looks.

"What was that about?" You giggle

"They were flirting with me and it was super weird! Plus they weren't nice to you!" He chuckled. You shake your head and walk back to the car.

"By the way, I really want to finish my drawing of you. So we're one hundred percent doing that as soon as we're home." He reminded you as he starts the car

"WHAT?! No! It was a joke!" You blush

"Hey, you're beautiful. And it was a fantastic idea, pretty girl." He smirks

• • •

"Are you almost done?" You ask from the couch. Matthew kept good on his promise and set up his art supplies in front of the couch he moved to get the right lighting. He really was dedicated and it was now later in the evening. You ask because you were starting to get cold, nervous/insecure, and really wanted to do something about both of your arousals.

"Aaaaaaannnndd...done!" He smiles and shows you the drawing he transferred onto a canvas. You blush even more so from how he made you look. In his quirky style, he still made you look as ethereal as you already are. You're rendered speechless and grab a blanket from the couch. Walking over, you study the painting before deeply kissing your boyfriend. He almost immediately picks you up and carried you to the bedroom.

Before you know it, you're thrown onto the bed and you giggle from the impact. Your giggling slowly stops as you see Matthew staring you down while ripping off his own clothes. He crawls up to you after you situate yourself. He kisses you deeply while simultaneously tying your wrists with his belt. You squirm, eager for his touch.

"I've been wanting to fuck you all day..." He suddenly slams into you, making you scream out "...so I'm doing just that."

"Th-thank y-you..." You squeak horsely. He uses your wrists that rest above your head as leverage while he starts to thrust. You can barely get out any sound, only mewls that come in no proximity to portraying what you feel. And hearing Matthew grunt in your ear while placing sloppy kisses on your neck and collar bones add to the experience.

"Oooh~ you feel so good babe..." He moaned

"Mmm...M-M-Matthew~!!!" You cry out

"You gonna'—fuck!—you gonna' cum for me darling?" He cooed sexily. He then reaches down with one hand to your clit. As he pleasures you even more so, he can feel you growing closer. The reaction bringing him close too. Matthew was fucking you at such a fast pace the the bed was rocking and tears were streaming down your face.

"Cum for me (Y/N)~" He commanded through ragged breaths, still sounding impossibly sexy. Literally crying from his brutal thrusts combined with the perfectly timed circles on your clit, you cum intensely. Matthew followed immediately after and made sure to ride out your highs. After what seemed like forever in an oasis of pleasure, you both eventually come back down to earth. Matthew plopped down, half his body still on you. You held each other close.

"I...I love you (Y/N). God, I love you. That...that was amazing." Matthew cooed while still catching his breath. You nod and hum in agreement then lazily chuckled. Turning your head to him, you kiss each other.

"i love you so much matthew..." is all you can say. Your voice is sore from screaming and scratchy from breathing heavily. It took some time, but with the help of your lover you used the bathroom and got cleaned up. He did the same and joined your exhausted self in the bed.

"I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable earlier today." He said

"What? Oh, it's fine love. If that random paparazzi group publishes something tomorrow, we'll face it tomorrow. And those fans? I don't blame them for flirting with you. I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable because of them." You say

"You really are the love of my life, (Y/N). I hope you know that." He reminded you with a sweet smile and kiss on the forehead

"I know, and I'm so thankful. I love you more than anything in this world." You smile back. After one last kiss goodnight, you both fall into another peaceful sleep.