𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟗

Start from the beginning

Ny'Air didn't even pick up his phone to contact me or to even check on me this entire time.

Why is he questioning me when I'm the one who deserves the answers?

I got lost in conversation completely zoning Kentrell and his existence out.

He wasn't messy so I knew he wasn't gonna make no big deal to argue with Ny'Air.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my panties and before I knew it, they were off.

My head immediately darted under the covers and my eyes landed on him.

Kentrell had an evil smirk written across his whole face, causing a look of disgust to wash over mine.

Before I could push him away, I felt his tongue on my pearl, causing the whole lower half of my body to rise off the bed.

As much as I wanted to do right by Ny'Air, a fire burned inside of me making it impossible to resist.

It had been so long since I received the touch I truly deserved and in this moment, my body called out for Kentrells.

He continued to work his way around my most sensitive parts, slowly, I could feel the cold air leave his mouth and meet my skin, sending chills up my spine.

Kentrell then pushed his single index finger inside of me, causing a gasp to escape my mouth.

"Malaysia? Yo, what happened son? You good?!"

I could tell from Ny'Air's voice he was a mixture of worried and confused but that's what he gets.

All those long nights I spent alone.

All the tears.

He deserves to feel exactly how I had to feel.

"Uh-yeah! I'll call you later."

I covered my mouth, watching in awe as Kentrell stared hungrily back into my soul, continuing to eat.

I felt my climax building in my gut. It had been so long since I got any head and it was never like this.

"I missed you."

He announced in a deep raspy voice, since we had just woken up, his lips vibrating against my clit.

I ran my hands through his freely dreaded hair, my body rising off the bed once again.

Kentrell then reached up, pinning each of my wrists down onto the comforter.

Shaking his head around sucking on my most sensitive areas, the room filled with my light moans and gasps.

I was left completely speechless.

·····•·····

✑ ₘₐₗₐₛᵢₐ'ₛ ₐₚₐᵣₜₘₑₙₜ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

✑ ₘₐₗₐₛᵢₐ'ₛ ₐₚₐᵣₜₘₑₙₜˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ