𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟖

Start from the beginning

He then looked up, our eyes meeting again.

"My bad, you got my undivided attention."

Before I could speak, the waitress had arrived again.

She was a skinnier, lightskin girl.

Both sides of her nose was pierced and she had dimples, just like mine.

I noticed that she looked Kentrell up and down several times since we arrived.

And what was even more weird, she only spoke to him. She wouldn't even acknowledge me, even when taking our drink orders.

"Have you decided on what you'll have? Or do you need a little bit more time?"

Kentrell dropped his head down to the menu.

This was his first time looking at it, so I didn't expect him to be ready, but somehow he was.

"Uhh- yeah, we gone have the filet mignon. For our sides we want—"

"I can speak for myself."

I watched as he glared up at me, before correcting himself.

"For MY sides, I want the baked potatoe with everything on it... and uhhh— applesauce."

Just a fucking child.

This exactly why I like to order my own shit.

"And for the second?"

Her eyes still stayed glued to him.

I mentally rolled my eyes, bitches is so thirsty.

I cleared my throat, causing her to reposition herself, finally breaking the gaze.

"Look, I know you see him, the famous rapper and handsome nigga he is-"

I paused for a minute, mentally scoffing at myself.

"But do you really think being all up in his face gone get you some pla—"

Kentrell tried to cut me off but I continued talking over him.

Im sure I was being ghetto and causing a scene but at the time, I didn't care.

"—let alone a tip? Have some respect, do your job, and address me as well."

I could tell she was annoyed but I didn't give a fuck.

All up in his face for what?

She only nodded her head in response, holding her pen to the paper, I could tell she was ready for my order.

I changed the tone of my voice to a more polite one, looking down at the menu finally deciding on my side.

"I'll have the same, baked potato, but instead of applesauce let me have the jumbo asparagus."

She nodded her head, slamming her book shut.