4.

"Rotom?" Crimson asks.

"Yes, Crimson?"

"I know you're a Pokédex..."

"... with a Rotom inside," he quickly adds, "but do you have any information on say... criminal organizations?"

RotomDex turns to him, a confused emoji on its screen.

"Like... Team Rocket. Do you have information on them?" Crimson asks.

"Bzzt. Let me check my memory!"

Crimson continues walking with his Pokémon through the forest.

He had taken Professor Kukui's advice after all and began searching through the forest behind the Pokémon School for wild Pokémon.

"Team Rocket: a villainous team in pursuit of evil and the exploitation of Pokémon. They are based in the Kanto and Johto regions, with a small outpost in the Sevii Islands. They disbanded approximately seventeen years ago, with small groups still active in an attempt to bring the team together again."

"While its main focus is stealing or capturing rare and strong Pokémon, and subsequently selling them, it also funds and conducts cruel experimental research on Pokémon. At times, it has even killed Pokémon. Their oath, as posted on the wall of one of their many bases, is 'Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket.' Their ultimate goal is to take over the world using Pokémon."

》》》》》》

An Espeon silently makes its way through the crowds. The sun was just about to finish setting, and the people were making their way home for the night.

The Espeon turns into a dark alley, its gem going from shiny to dull when the shadows touch it.

It stops halfway in, its forked tail curling.

It purrs, and a hand softly begins to pet its head.

Its trainer doesn't say anything, but begins walking out of the alleyway, his cape billowing behind him.

Espeon follows silently, taking in the remaining sun before it fully sets.

Its trainer keeps a hand on top of Espeon's head as they make their way towards Silph Co.

They wait in the alley by the building, hiding the shadows.

He tugs his round, black cap down, shadowing his eyes as they wait.

They don't have to stand around long.

The workers begin filing out once their shifts finish at 8.

The higher ups begin leaving at 9.

Perfect.

He adjusts the high collar of his cape (it came up to his jaw and was even higher in the back).

He waits for the last couple of scientists to leave before hurrying to the closing door.

He catches the automatic door just before it closes.

Espeon turns around, eyes and gem glowing. A keycard floats towards them from the scientiats, and its trainer grabs it.

He pockets it and both of them make their way inside.

Security tightened once the tower was closing, especially after the Team Rocket incident almost two decades ago, but it wasn't anything they couldn't handle.

The elevators were most likely off already (and they would draw too much attention anyway), so he begins making his way towards the staircase.

The office was on 11F, if he remembered correctly.