Penny is now worried about her counterpart and what will Jaune do to her.

As Penny began speaking, the holes appeared on the walls each with a smiley face inside. "Yeah, I do because he's the reason why everything is going wrong." Red flashes appeared on different intervals.

Jaune's hand are now holding Penny on the shoulders. "Hmm. Do you really believe that?"

A scribble saying "Jaune is the reason" and various smiley faces are flashed as the screen gets redder. Jaune is now standing with the W'manberg flag behind him before exploding.

"I mean you helped Jaune with the TNT he used to blow up W'manberg."

Audible gasps are heard throughout the theater. Despite the revelation, no one dared to talk as they all continued watching.

A picture of a building blowing up appears behind Jaune.

"You helped Jaune blow up the community house."

Pyrrha showed up behind him before an explosion consumes the background.

"You helped Pyrrha and she blow up W'manberg as well."

Jaune's hands are now on the air. "Those are some of the things you're blaming on Jaune."

Penny look down as she made a realization. "So, I've been... I've been helping Jaune?"

A hand is now on top of her shoulders showing another smiley face behind her.

"Yeah, you help Jaune all the time."

"So, Miss Polendina is a sleeper agent." Ironwood remarked, taking a note to update Penny and make sure no one hacks her system.

Penny is now curious if she will also experience hallucinations if she ever become a human.

Penny began shaking her head. "No, no-no-no I... there's no way that I've been helped. Why would I help Jaune?!"

Jaune's began removing his mask. "That's something you should ask yourself."

Penny grabbed her head as she is covered in blackness.

"I mean I am asking myself. If you're...If you're part of me. Then I am asking myself right now."

Jaune leaned his face closer to Penny with his hand grabbing her shoulders.

"You're asking the wrong part of yourself."

Ozpin stared at his reflection on the cup he is holding. It seems that this Jaune shares the abilities as he does. He looked at Oscar in front hoping that their relationship isn't as harmful as this one.

Jaune pointed at the crack on the wall. "Mine the wall."

The camera focused on the crack.

"What do you mean mine the wall."

"Just mine the wall."

Penny approached the wall.

"Okay."

Her hand manages to push through the crack revealing a chest

"What is this."

Everyone in the room is on the edge of their seats. Pietro can feel his daughter holding his hand.

"What is it"

"What is this. I..."

The camera focused on Penny's face.

The chest was finally opened revealing explosives.