𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Comenzar desde el principio

As they did that I stood up going outside to Mob truck that was waiting in the driveway.

"What nigga go to the barbershop for the Grammy's? Muhfuckas have somebody come to them." Mob laughed as I got inside shaking my head at him.

"Bobby the only person that cut my hair nigga you know that. You act like you let somebody else besides Truss." I said as he waved me off, "Fuck that bitch ass nigga."

"What Saoir inner doin'?"

"Gettin' her hair done, the girl for her makeup was drivin' past us when we left so she prolly finna get that done too."

"I know she mad Aya not here."

"Mad as fuck, but she know if Aya could she would be here."

"That shit wit' her Grandma crazy as hell, she gone be aight though." Mob nodded his head as I nodded mine as well before looking at him suspiciously.

"How you know so much bout her Grandma?" I asked because I didn't even know shit forreal about it.

He glanced at me before smacking his lips, "Nigga you told me."

"Lyin' ass muhfucka g. Ian tell yo' ass shit because ion even know shit forreal."

"Nah you just don't remember."

"Yo' ass just a liar, ian stupid nigga."

"Fuck eva, get out my business." He waved me off and I laughed shaking my head.

"That's crazy."

"You can shut yo' ass up it's not even like that, forreal."

"You ain't gotta explain none to me, that's just crazy how you gone lie like that." I shook my head and he laughed.

"Nigga I know you ain't talkin', I sholl asked you about Saoir back when you took her out for her album, and you denied the fuck outta that shit." Mob smacked his lips as I waved him off.

"Stop bringing up the past, that was so long ago." I said as I thought back to when me and Saoir had first met.

I had been feelin' her from when we first got inna studio together, but I never acted on it until I noticed she felt the same.

I knew the feelings I had for her was different from any kind of feelings I ever had for anybody before, I think I knew I loved her the minute I stepped into the studio with her.

She also wish she never got famous, but I think that's one of the things I'm most thankful for besides Marl getting me to rap.

If she would have  never blew, I probably would be stuck inna same lifestyle somewhere sick as fuck probably dead or some.

"You always zonin out and shit."

"I be thinkin', alotta shit on my mind." I shrugged snapping out of my thoughts and he looked over at me.

I could feel the energy of the conversation shift before he had even said anything, "You good wit' the whole situation?" He asked carefully as if any second I could fall apart or something.

I shrugged, "Ion think I can ever get over this. Ian never felt like this before. Like I been in some fucked up spaces, but this man this ain't shit I ever felt before. Then it's like we both sit up and talk all night. Saying everything but what need to be said.

That shit fuckin' me up because it's like when I get around Saoir every wall I had up gone, everything laid out she know every deep dark secret. She think it's all on her though, it's like she scared imma lash out on her or some. But all I want is for us to be able to hurt together.