Prologue

Marinette wasn't who they thought she was. Not clumsy, shy nor always late. It was all part of the act they were putting up.

Nathaniel was the shy introvert, Chloe was the spoiled brat, and she was the clumsy sweetheart. They were all closer than one would think possible, and more devious and powerful than imaginable.

How couldn't they be? After ruling Francois Dupont Elementary for practically the entire time they were there, things tend to stick. But they weren't your classic Heathers or Mean Girls bullies, in fact they got rid of them. 

Nathaniel was they sneaky one. He blends into the crowd and knows everything about everyone. Perfect blackmail and evidence gathering skills for taking down bullies and incompetent teachers.

Chloe was the intimidating one. When their group "disbanded" her personality didn't change much, she just acted more bratty than powerful, using her dad instead of her own strengths to get what she wants.

And then there was Marinette. The brains and power of the whole operation. She was fair but ruthless. Untouchable to say the least. Trained for years in different variations of kung fu and karate. Let's just say it was nearly impossible to not defend herself against Lila. but hey, she couldn't blow their cover.

They called themselves the Royals. Their connections were ridiculous and they were respected and revered by all (except for the bullies, obviously). Bullies were expelled and enabling, incompetent teachers were fired.

Halfway through their last year, there were no more disturbances that they had to deal with, so they stepped down, putting up their current acts to get rid of any suspicions that they were still together. Chloe "bullied" Marinette, Marinette started being a doormat and Nathaniel started the role of the shy introvert. They did this every day while looking for bullies in case they were needed again.

That was, until they reached their limits, and a certain liar made them all snap.

They were done, and they were going to make sure everyone knew it.