Again?

Tw : kidnapped, knife, police????

Words : 704

Enjoy!

Forgot to show you what atlas looks like but here!

—————————————————————-

"I'm going to wait outside!"

"Ok I'll be out in like five minutes"

"Ok!"

I whistled to atlas and she followed me outside. Once I got outside I grabbed the tennis ball and threw it to my left. Atlas ran after it and ran it back to me.

Quackity got outside and he brought some of atlas's favorite toys. We were throwing them around until I accidentally threw it into the wood area.

"I'll go get it!" -Karl

"I- ok!" -quackity

I ran into the woods looking for her toy. Atlas was back with quackity playing with some other toys.

"Long time no see huh?" -???

"I- huh?" -Karl

"Right here Karl~" -???

"Who is there?!" -Karl

I hear steps coming from the bush in front of me.

I take a few steps back.

I see her.

Jess.

"What the hell are you doing here Jess we are over we have Been over why! Just why?!" -Karl

"I just wanted to say hi" -Jess

"Well I don't want to say hi to you now leave this is out property!" -Karl

"I'm not leaving that easy Karl." -Jess

"Oh yeah? SA-" -Karl

She put her hand over my mouth preventing me from screaming and then put a knife up to my throat

My eyes widen

"Now your going to listen to me. You are coming with me." -Jess

She takes the knife away from my throat.

Sapnaps POV

I was playing with atlas when I hear what sounded like Karl screaming my name but it gets cut off. I just think it's some kinds or something.

It's been 10 minutes and he still hasn't came back.

"Karllllll? Where are you~" -Sapnap

Karl's POV

I hear Sapnap calling for me. I cant do anything. I feel around in my pocket.

Yes!

I have a pocket knife on me. I had an idea.

"Hey! I gotta use the restroom." -Karl

"Cant you wait?" -Jess

"No?" -Karl

"Ugh fine hurry though" -Jess

I go behind a bush and pretend to use the rest room and start sneaking back towards the house.

"Hurry the fuck up Karl we don't have all day!" -Jess

I start walking fast until I hear her start walking towards where I was "using the restroom".

I start sunning as fast as I could and whistle for atlas.

Sapnaps POV

I hear a faint whistle.

Then I see atlas start sprinting towards the whistle.

Then I knew

Karl

I start running the direction atlas was running.

I see him

"KARL?!" -Sapnap

He doesn't say anything he just grabs my hand and continues to run. I look back to make sure atlas is following us. She is running after us still but I also see Jess.

Atlas wasn't that heavy so I picked her up and started running fast. Karl already knew what to do.

We made it back to the house and ran back in.
We ran thought the house locking all doors, windows, attic, everything.

Quackity POV

I was just watching tv when I heard the door swing open then lock again seconds later. I turn to see Karl running up stairs locking the windows and attic. I see Sapnap run towards the front door and see him lock it.

I jump up and help them lock the windows. I didn't why we were locking everything but I knew something was wrong.

Once we were done the both sat on the couch. I asked them what happened. They told me the whole story and I was furious.

"Karl..." -quackity

"Yeah?" -Karl

"You know that promise you made?" -quackity

His eyes widened.

"Y-yeah..." -Karl

"Well we got to go threw with it ok" -quackity

"I- um- ok" -Karl

"Here let's go upstairs cause I know your teird." -Sapnap

Karl's POV

I really didn't want to go threw with my promise because... to be honest... I was scared of what she was do if she figured out it was me. She was a psychopath. I guess it's for the best.

—————————————————————

Sorry this is short but i was to tired to write more. I'll make a linger chapter next chapter.

-Emma :]