she pick it up with a smile on her face, in the frame was a beautiful woman standing beside the man and two kids standing near them with smile on their face. they look like a beautiful and a happy family.

It was her family, before she was born. she never saw her mother, never felt her warmth. she just know that the woman in the picture is her mother.

she blink her eyes and push the tears back when suddenly the door burst open making her flinch.

"Unnie?" Y/n saw her sister through the mirror and turn around with a frown on her face, she was panting and holding something in her hand.

"Here take it." she shove the bag in her hand

" what happened?" y/n asked her sister who was panicking.

"Run away y/n" she blunts making her shock. run away but why?

"what?"

"I know you don't want this marriage. you are doing this because of dad. you don't have to, go live your dreams don't sacrifice."

"Unnie?" she said.

"here change-

"UNNIE!"  she shout at her sister making her stop.

"I am not going anywhere. I don't want to be called as disgrace by running away, if dad want me to marry Taehyung-ssi then I will marry him. I will do anything to make him happy." So- young look at her sister who was smiling at her.

"Don't worry about me I will be okay. No one force me. not dad not even oppa, it's my own decision." so-young gulp and look  down being speechless. The door once again open and her dad walk in.

he look at his younger daughter all dolled up with awe.

"Oh my dear god. you look gorgeous." y/n giggle at her father.

"come on let's go it's time." Mr. lee said holding his hand out. y/n smile and put her hand on her father making him take her out of the room.

*

It was the time when every girls heartbeat raise, when she becomes nervous or shy. she walk down the aisle with her father beside her.

her face was covered with veil but she could see everything clearly, she look around wonder what it will be like if her mother was here with her on her special day.

she chuckle and blink the tears from her eyes, her eyes fall on her soon-to-be husband who was standing at the end of the aisle waiting for her looking ethereally handsome.

Taehyung look at her beautiful yet small figure walking towards him. you only marry once so he wanted to enjoy each and every moment now.

few days ago he was making fuss about getting married but now here he was looking at her with so much adoration.