Calm Waters

Yeong blinked his eyes open and looked around the room, feeling disoriented.

He spied his Honor Guard uniform hanging on a coat rack, and then he remembered: this was Seung-a's room. He had spent the night here, and she had held him in her arms. He smiled when he realized he had never slept so peacefully before.

He heard the shower turn on in the bathroom, and he smiled devilishly. Getting out of bed, he  stripped then crept to the bathroom door and opened it quietly. He pushed the shower curtain aside, and Seung-a spun around in surprise.

"Yeong! What--" she moaned appreciatively as he pulled her close for a kiss.

"I told you, be careful what you wish for," he murmured against her lips as the water cascaded over their naked bodies.

He felt her smile as she deepened the kiss between them and pressed her body against his.

Yeong turned her around in his arms, then she leaned against his chest as he began to lather the soap all over her body. Seung-a took the bar of soap from him and turned around, rubbing her soaped-up hands all over his bare chest and down his taut stomach.

"Seung-a..." he said warningly as she winked at him and her hands went even lower.

He pushed them back towards the steady stream of water to wash the soap off their bodies, then leaned her against the bathroom wall as they continued to touch and tease each other until they were dizzy with passion.

Yeong lifted her up in his arms and she crossed her legs around his waist. Seung-a moaned his name as she felt him enter her, and she clung to him as they made love in the shower.

"This is not saving water at all," Yeong said, thrusting into her to make his point.

"Do you really care about that right now?" she panted, and he laughed as her breath tickled his ear, "No, not really."

He held her tighter as the entire bathroom heated up from their lovemaking, and with a loud cry, they came together. Panting, they held each other until their heartbeats slowed, then they finished their shower and toweled off together.

"Hey Yeong," Seung-a said as he wrapped the towel around them both and they looked into the mirror, "You're in trouble now."

He raised his eyebrow at her at the mirror, "Why? What did I do?"

She grinned, "You set the bar too high. Now I want to start every day like this."

He laughed and hugged her tighter. "You're insatiable," he teased, kissing the top of her head affectionately.

They went back into her room and Yeong put on his shirt and boxers, then reached for the pants of his uniform. "Are you putting on your entire uniform?" Seung-a asked in surprise as she got dressed.

He shook his head as he tugged on his pants. "No, just the pants, I don't need to announce to the entire Royal Court that I spent the night here," he winked, and she laughed. 

"We'll need a plan for these sleepovers," she said, and he looked at her in surprise. 

"What? You really think we're stopping at two?" Seung-a put her hands on her hips, "I want to keep going until we lose count!"

Yeong laughed again and shook his head. "Insatiable!"

They finished dressing, then Yeong pulled Seung-a close again. "See you tonight?" She grinned up at him happily, and her eyes widened in surprise when he said, "I'll bring a fresh track suit so we can head to the morning run together."

"But the Royal Guards will see us arriving together," she said, her forehead furrowed.

"They already know anyway," he shrugged, "And I don't want us to hide from them."

She smiled, then said, "But we still need to be discreet. Especially in front of Lady Noh."

They looked at each other, then shuddered as they remembered how she had swatted Yeong. "Okay, you're right, we'll be discreet even if I want to show you off to the world as the woman I love," he said, smiling down at her.

She stood on tiptoe to kiss him, then said, "Okay, enough stalling, we need to get going."

Yeong pouted at her and Seung-a laughed, "Oh my god, what is that pout?! If you don't stop it, I'll strip you and have my way with you right now and you'll just have to explain to His Majesty what's been keeping you. He'll want you to explain it to him in full detail and--"

"Okay, okay!" he threw up his hands in surrender and reached for the coat of his uniform, "We're going, we're going!" Seung-a grinned triumphantly and they walked out the door together, ready to face a new day.