Chapter 6

I wake up the sound of an alarm and get up. I take a minute to check my surroundings.

Damn, I'm still here. Looks like I wasn't dreaming. Well, guess I should find my way of here.

I get out of bed to head to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready

1 hour later

Stepping out of the bathroom in my bathrobe, I head over to the closet to find what to wear. When I reach the closet, I notice a calendar with something written on it. It said First Day of New School. 

Ah, yes. Fucking school date sim logic.

I hear a vibration on my nightstand. To my surprise, there was some kind of watch there. I picked it up and turned it on. There was a message being displayed saying, Find School Uniform and Put it on 0/1.

And yet another common thing in school date sims. Anywho, where's that uniform.

I check inside the closet and see a:

(If you identify as female)

A periwinkle blue button-up shirt, pink scarf, a blue skirt, (length of your choice) socks and grey/black shoes. (Aka basically what the background girls in week 6 wearing)

(If you identify as male)

A periwinkle blue button-up shirt, pink tie, gray jeans that are held up by a black belt with a silver buckle and gray/black shoes. (Aka what senpai wears)

(If your gender is nonbinary, genderfluid, intersex, or anything else, then choose the one you're more comfortable with wearing. I'm pretty sure the uniform would be the same as the last 2 but if they aren't, I'm sorry)

Looks nice. Time to put this bad boy on.

Changing into the uniform, I checked myself out in the mirror

Lookin spiffy today, as always.

Next, I head downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I check the time.

Lets see it's..... 8:45?!?!? SHIT, CLASSES START AT 9 AM. I'M GONNA BE LATE!

I hurriedly grab myself a piece of toast, stick it in my mouth, grab my backpack and my phone and earbuds/headphones and rush out the door.

Jesus Christ, how long did I take to get ready? Whatever, that's not important. I just better get to school and fast.

As I get out of the house running, the message box appears again.

'You suddenly remember that since it's the first day of school, class are 30 later than they would usually start'

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?" I yell out loud, only to cover my mouth.

I don't need people thinking I'm weird, I already don't belong here. It's better for me to lay low until I know what I have to do to get my ass outta here.

I take a second to put my phone and headphones/earbuds into my bag and check to make sure I have everything else I need such as my notebooks, some money and some gum for me to have something to take my mind off of class. Munching on my toast, I pull out the compass and begin making my way to the school.

At the school

Once I reach the school, I take a look at how it looks. It was pretty big, being 3 floors high. I keep having a look around, not looking in front of me and accidently bump into someone.