02 || Knock

Jimin's POV:

I woke up in the morning inside Jungkook hyung's arms. He's so close from behind me and I just had to slide away. I've seen his note that he didn't want a serious relationship, so I'm gonna try to distance myself away.

I can't let myself fall for this guy, just like what happened with a past client, Taehyung. I succesfully got up without waking him up. I went to get some change of clothes from my luggage.

I went to brush my teeth and wash my face in the bathroom. I closed the lights and opened a curtain very slightly instead. I don't know why I'm smiling like an idiot while looking at a simple remote.

I shook my head and decided to just make breakfast for the three of us. I attended two culinary classes for this job. All agents are required to be skilled cooks as we're doing housewive's workloads.

I looked around the kitchen last night and Jungkook has a complete kitchen, but he's lacking grocery. What  we have now on the huge fridge are only a bunch of fruits, like the one from his fruit sandwiches, some eggs, side dishes, powdered glutenous rice? Yeah, that's about it.

I'm making some fruit mochis. Not too sweet because we're mostly adults, and I wouldn't want Cheollie to get cavities. Dessert for breakfast though? I change my mind, I will just make some crispy mochi balls. (Basically still mochi, but friend.)

I was also making some creamy gnocchi soup to match with the mochi. I was working around the kitchen fast when Cheollie came. "Appa?", he asked and his voice was still raspy in the morning.

I let go of what I was doing and took water to give to him. "Good morning.", I greeted as I gave him water. He skillfully climbed and sat on one of the high chairs in the kitchen island.

He watched me do my stuff until I was about to be finished. "Looks great.", he said as I was cleaning up my station.

"Can you wake your Papa up? Tell him that breakfast is ready.", I asked and he nodded. He jumped from the high stool and walked towards the master's bedroom.

I served the food and Joocheol was already coming back. "Papa was washing his face.", the boy informed. I removed my apron and carried him.

"Did you have a good sleep?", I asked him and he was nodding enthusiastically which made me smile. This boy is smart, I could teach him a lot of things. I was a kindergarten teacher before.

I kissed his cheek and he was giggling nonstop. Jungkook caught us doing this and I never failed to catch his lazy smile. "Good morning, hyung.", I greeted and gestured them to sit.

They tasted the food and they seemed to enjoy it. "Waaah so good.", it wasn't even Cheollie Who said it. It was Jungkook hyung and I don't know how to feel.

"Can I get a refill later?", Joocheol asked cutely from beside me. "Of course.", I told him and started eating as well. Yep, I've hit the jackpot with this one.

After breakfast, I was washing the dishes while Jungkook and Joocheol were watching Cheollie's favorite cartoon show. I can hear both of them laughing and some of Jungkook's guidance while watching.

"In real life, you aren't allowed to hit anyone like that. It's rude and it hurts.", Jungkook educated his son this way and it was both cute and charming to me- what am I saying.

I dried my hands and got a notepad and a pen to list down some groceries we'll need. We're a family of three so I'm gonna ask Jungkook soon if there were other inhabitants in this home.

Jungkook must've been wondering what was taking me so long in the kitchen. He came to check up on me. "You're listing groceries?", he asked. "Yes, I barely seen much to cook aside from side dishes this morning. Oh, and lots of fruits.", I told him.