Chapter 11

Fars Forward/

(They are now sitting at their favorite spot at the school (the big tree) Amy and Coleen are busy while playong cards,while Laney is busy in the guitar and Coles is singing while Jaydee and Frances ay naguusap pang)

(Nakahiga si Jaydee at yung unan nya ay yung legs no Frances)

Jaydee-"are you not tired?"

Frances-"no why?"

Jaydee-"because you're keep runninv on my head HAHAHA"

Frances-"corny HAHAH"

Jaydee-"kinilig kanga eHAHAHA"

Frances-"asa ka"

Jaydee-"sus crush mo nako nyan?"

Frances-"baka ikaw may crush saken"(she confodently say while staring at Jaydee's eyes)

(Jaydee didn't answer she just stare back at Frances till her eyes ay bapatingin sa labi ni Frances they don not know that their friend is watching)

Amy-"aheeem were still here guys"(she know Jaydee needs help)

Jaydee-"thankyou"(she mouted to Amy)

Amy-(nod)

(After that awkward moment Amy suggest to play cards and if you lost there's a punishment (the punishment is you need to sing a song and and you need to dedicate the song to your crush ) but in the end Amu got lost ang she sang a sing)

Amy-"i dedicated this song to you"(staring to Coleen) (play "ngiti")

Jaydee-"you need to explain to us what's happening"

(They all laugh)

Unknown-"i'll do anything to make you mine"(while staring to one person at far) (then she walk at the admins office) Hi maam good afternoon"

Admin-"hi miss Sil what's bring you here?"

Sil-"i just want to change my schedule maam"

Admin-"ah ok sure"

(She change her schedule para makasabay nya si Frances (ginaya nya yung schedule ni Frances)

Flashback/

(Frances is running because she's going to be late but she bump someone)

Frances-"oh crop im sorry miss nagmamadali kasi ako"(sabi nya habanh pinupulot ang gamit nya)

Sil-"next time be careful"(at tinilungan nyang pulutin ang mga gamit at ibinigay kay Frances)

Frances-"thankyou and im sorry again bye)

(Hindi namalayan ni Frances na may nalaglag syang papel kaya kinuha nya ito (sil)  (schedule ni Frances) simula noon hanggang ngayon lagi nyang sinusubaybayan si Frances)

EOFB

Sil-"thankyou maam"

Admin-"yourwelcome"

Sil-"rhis is the first step to make you mind"(devil smile)

Fast Forward/

(Naglalakad si Frances sa papuntang room nila na may daladalang mga libro until sge bumped someone again)

Frances-"im sorry i didn't mean it"(sabay pulot sa mga nalaglag na libro)

Unknown-(she hel Frances) "the last time you bumped me dami mong hawak na papel and now libro naman"

Frances-"really? Sorry again"

Unknow-"HAHAHA no worries saan kaba pupunta?"

Frances-"in my class"

Unknown-"what's your class" (even she know already)

Frances-"Biology"

Unknown-"same pala tayo e tara (and she grab the book to Frances) baka makabunggo ka nanaman ng ibang tao e"

Frances-"thankyou by thd way im Francea and you are?"

Unknown-"im Sil im sorry i can't give you my hand"(because of the book)

Frances-" haha no need nice to meet you"

(They dont know that Jaydee is staring at them at far and Amy saw it also)

Amy-"kakasabi ko palang na baka mawala sya sayo,parang nangyayari na ah"(she teased Jaydee)

Jaydee-"no she's only mine"(while tinitignan parin sila)

Amy-(smile) "you dont own her wala namang kayo eh"

Jaydee-"aamin nako sakanya" (bigla nyang takbo sabay punta kina Frances)

(Amy and Laney just smiled)

Laney-"lets go sunod na tayo we have a same class to them"

(Frances notice that Jaydee is running to them)

Frances-"oh Jaydee bakit ka tumatakbo?"

Jaydee-"wait (hingal na hingal) sabay tayo ng class (she face Sil and she grab all the book) sorry bro ako na maghahawak nyan, let's go

(and she grab Frances hands)

Frances-"wait,thankyou again Sil"

(And sumunod na kay Jaydee)

Sil-"you will gonna regret this Jaydee i eill do anything para mawala ka sa paningin ko at ni Frances"(galit na sabi sa sarili)

(After ng insidente between Jaydee and Sil ay mas lalong naging clingy si Jaydee kay Frances and she also change her schedule para makasama nya lagi si Frances kaya naman hindi maka porma si Sil kay Frances)

        "I hate you because i loveyou"

______________________________________
⚠️errors ahead⚠️