Chapter 10

(Jaydee is sleeping at the big tree at their village park again and until dhe wake up she stretched her body but she notice again the note beside her she grab the note and smile automatically (palinga linga sya na nagbabakasakaling nandon ang taong nagbibigay ng note) because everytime na magigising sya rito ay may note palagi na naiiwan and she wants to know who's behind the notes)

(Napa smile nalang sa kilig si Jaydee until she go home and Gia notice ther her sister is very happy and as her sister she's happy too)

Gia-"bunso iba yata ngiti mo today?"

Jaydee-"anong iba naman?"(still smiling)

Gia-"kung sino man yang dahilan kung bakit ka masaya ngayon nagpapasalamat ako sakanya dahil lately nakikita kona ulit yung sigla sa mga mara mo"(serious na sabi ni Gia sakanyang kapatid)

Jaydee-"HAHAHA ang corny mo today ate but thankyou for not giving up on me"(she hug her sister)

fast forward

@Jaydee's room

(She grab the box kung nasan nakalagay ang mga note na binibigay sakanya ng taong hindi nyapa nakikilala at kinuha nya yung panyo)

Jaydee-"who are you i really want to know who you are"(she said it while staring at handkerchief)

(Theres at letter F but it's look life a sunflower (sana magets nyo) )

(Jaydee checked her phone and she expected to see Frances message but she got dissapointed because she dont have a tex or call so she decided to text Frances)

To:Queen
Jaydee-"hey are you stay awake?"
(She lay in her bed while waiting to Frances reply) (vibrate)

Fr:Queen
Frances-"yes,why? Miss me already?"

(After she read it she call Frances immediately)

*On the phone call*

Jaydee-"Hi"

Frances-"oh miss me?"

Jaydee-"no,haha kidding yeah i miss you already"(she cant help her self to smilr like a crazy)

Frances-"grabe magkasama lang tayo kahapon ah"

Jaydee-"wala e ganon talaga malakas ka sakin e"

(Parehas silang kinilig)

Frances-"bolera ka talaga"

Jaydee-"oy hindi ah totoo kaya miss na kita"

Frances-"oo nalang ako haha"

(They didn't notice the time because they enjoy talking until they felt sleep ng hindi namamatay ang phone call)

Kinabukasan

@MNL48 University

(Jaydee and Frances are busy talking to each other while walking to gym and amy interrupt them)

Amy-"excuse me lovers but i need to talk my buddy first"(and she grab Jaydee away)

(And also Collen grab Frances because she want to ask something to Frances)

Jaydee's side

Jaydee-"what!?"(irrirated nyabg tanong)

Amy-"umamin ka nga tol may gusto kaba kay Frances?"

Jaydee-"what made yoi think na gusto ko sya?"

Amy-"don't answer me a question Jaydee"

Jaydee-(bumintong hininga) "seriously i dong even know what i feel for her"

Laney-"what do you feel pag kasama mo sya or kausap?"

Jaydee-"all i know is im happy when im with her you know na feeling na ayaw mo syang mawala sa paningin mo gusto mo lagi syang kasama at kausap"(may kinang sa matang sagoy ni Jaydee)

Amy-"you're inlove bro"(she's happy to see her bestfriend happy again)

Jaydee-"i am?" (She ask her self)

Laney-"how about the note girl?"(they know about the note because Jaydee tell them the whole story)

Jaydee-"i want to know who is she,she also make me smile"

Amy-"how about Frances?"

Jaydee-"i wanted to enjoy oir friendship its to  fast to sya "iloveyou" to her

Amy-"baka dahil sa oag eenjoy mo unti unti na pala syang nawawala sayo tol Frances is very beautiful person ang damo daming nagkakagusto sakanya at alam mo ding madaming gustong manligaw sakanya"

Jaydee-"no! Frances is only mine"

(Biglang sabi ni Jaydee)

(Amy and Laney smiled because of what they heard)

(At the other side) (Frances side)

Coleen-"what is the real score between you and Jaydee besh?"

Frances-"what do you mean?"(confuse)

Coleen-"your sweetness together and duh para kayong tuko na hindi mapaghiwalay"

Frances-"so? She's my friend what's wrong with that?"

Coleen-"Frances wag mo kaming daan daanin sa ganyan mo bestfriend mo kami pero never kang naging sweet samin gaya nag sweetness mo kay Jaydee"

Frances-"hyts i dont know"

Cole-"may ganon"

Frances-"i hate her so much"

Cole/Coleen-"why?"

Frances-"because i love her already (she tap her face) im happy everytimd we talk and i feel safe everytime na kasama ko sya (frustrated nyang sabi) i tried to not fall for her but i failed"

Coleen-"so what's your plan?"

Frances-"o dont even know all i know is im happy of what we have right now"

Cole-"whatever your decision we were alwayd here to support you"(She hug Frances)

Coleen-"yeah"(hug them both)

(After they talk they already go at their own classes)

______________________________________⚠️errors ahead⚠️

Sorry for late update!!