Chapter 7

(Gabb is bisy on her phone while waiting for tge flower taht she buy for her wife)

(Gia see a flower shop so she stop to buy a flower for her mom pero hindi nya inaakala na makikita nya yung taong dahiln king bakit hindi sya pinili ng taong mahal nya)

Gia-(she buy a flower first and she sit beside Gabb while Gabb is still busu to her phonr)"nice to see you again gabb"

Gabb-(she heard someone talking to her so she stop what she's doing,when she see tha person who's talking to her she got surprised)"same to you Gia"

(Uncomfortable to talk because she know that Gia is still love her wife)

Gia-"sino kasama mong umuwi ng Pilipinas?(even she know the answer already)

Gabb-"im with my wife and daughter"(casual niyang sinabi)

Gia-(Gia don't know that they are already married and have a daughter already so she 's hurting inside but still smiling)"is she happy?"

Gabb-(Gabb offended)"were very happy and contented with our life that's were still together ( irretated ) so may i excuse my self because i need to go home because my wife is waiting for me"

Gia-(she stop Gabb)"i will do anything to make her mine again so becareful gabb baka pag gising mo wala na sya sa tabi mo"(smirk* sabay kuha ng flower at umalis na)

Gabb-(she got nervous for what she heard but she will do anything para hindi mangyari yon)"that's never gonna be happened"
(Sabi sa sarili)

@uniphant house

(Gabb is already in their house and she see her wife busy on her and that quickly her mood change to bad mood to good mood, she hug her wife from the back and gave a flower for her wife and kissed her on lips)

Gabb-"flowes for you my love"(still hugging)

(Ella feel that her wife is not ok so she ask)

Ella-"something happened hon?"(she turn to gabb to see her face)

Gabb-"nothing i jist miss you"(kiss on her lips again)

Ella-"you're not goo at lying hon common tell me"(she gently touch a face of gab,she know something happen to gabb)

Gabb-(Gabb close her eyes at napabuntong hininga) "i see Gia and we talk"

Ella-"ano pinagusapan nyo hon?"

*Gabb tell the whole story to ella*

Ella-(she hugged gabb to feel na hindi sya mawawala sa tabi nito kahit na anong mangyari)"whatever happened i will always here for you i love you so much that i cant imagine my life without you"(kiss gabb's lips)

Gabb-"i love you too so much hon you're ny life without you i'm nothing"
(Kiss back)

______________________________________
⚠️errors ahead⚠️
______________________________________

Add/follow my soc.media acc

Fb:Alexie Ramos
Ig:lxrmsmt
Twitter:axie
Kumu:axieee
Tiktok-"axiee_1

Love Change MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara