chapter 1

Jisoo's pov

"Young miss, get up", someone called out. I snuggled my face into the soft pillow and whined like a baby. "Young miss, you'll be late for your university if you don't get up now", came another voice. I groaned and sat upon the bed as I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked at the people in front of me. Two maids were standing with their heads bowed in front of me. "You'll leave. I'll come downstairs after I get ready", I said. They bowed and left.

Heya! I'm Jisoo, 20 years old. My major is Business Management.  I'm the first daughter of the Park Family and was pampered since birth. My mom died when I was 7 in an accident and then my dad got me a new mom half a year later. She's a scheming lady and keeps bullying me. she has a daughter Stella who's just a year older than me.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and wore this.

As soon as I entered the dining room, I saw my stepmother

As soon as I entered the dining room, I saw my stepmother. My dad was out of the country for some business and this is one of the worst times in my life as I can't see my dad. I rolled my eyes at my stepmom and walked to my chair. "Can't you smile in the morning? What with that rotten face?", came an annoyed voice of my stepmother. "Auntie, I smile to people who smile at me", I mocked with a tight smile.

"Mom, get her to marry off when dad comes back", Stella said. I rolled my eyes. "He's not your dad but mine. Call him uncle", I retorted back with anger. I hate when someone else calls my dad a dad. "Mind your tone, jisoo ", my stepmother, Jia yelled. "You're not my mom so you have no right to discipline me", I said and stood up from my chair. "Don't try to become my mother because no one can replace her." I stormed out of the dining room and got into my red customized Ferrari. l drove to my university which is one of the top elite universities in the world. I parked my car and got off. "Jisoo", someone called out. I turned and saw my group. There are four members in my group. Me, Lisa, Jennie, Rose, I waved at them and walked over to them. "Hey, beautiful", Lisa smiled. I smiled back. "Wassup, guys?", I asked. "Waiting for you", Rose answered. We chatted for a while then headed to attend our respective lectures. After I was done with all my lectures, I headed back home.