A V E R Y

Outfit for Avery up above 

Being the only girl in the Weasley family is not the most enjoyable. I am one of 8 kids, yes 8. There is Bill, Charlie, Fred, George, Me, Ron, and Max. I am Ron's twin, obviously. I am the closest to the twins being that there only two years older than me, But I am closer with Ron being that he's my twin. Max is the baby of the house and you can tell, Mum always lets him get away with things when he does his puppy dog eyes. 

But I will say, being the only girl has made me super close with my mum, she always wanted a daughter and she was beginning to lose hope after 4 boys. I am also pretty close with my dad all though he is a bit protective sometimes he lets me off the hook most of the time.

It's the summer before 4th year for me, meaning Fred and George were going into 6th and Max 3rd. We were all super excited, well I was kind of excited. Hogwarts was fun and everything but I guess I had a 'reputation' of some sort that started in 3rd year. I went on a date with I guy named Cormac and I kind of rejected him and he got bitter and told everyone I slept with him. So, everyone has thought that I was whore since then, which is just great. But at the end of the day, I am still happy about going back to Hogwarts, it is like a second home. Cheesy, I know. 

The whole family was eating breakfast downstairs while I was up in my room getting ready for the day. In the past years, I haven't cared about my appearance but I guess over the summer I started getting into makeup and stuff like that. Y'know, caring about how I presented myself, just a bit. 

"Avery! Get down here before your breakfast gets cold!" I hear my mum calling from downstairs. 

I quickly run down the stairs and I almost fall down the broken step at the bottom of the crooked stairs.

"Wow mum, this is a lot of food," I say while sitting down at my spot.

"Well it's a special occasion," She says proudly 

All the boys chuckle and look at me while stuffing their faces with eggs and sausage.

"What do you mean," I asked 

"What do you mean? 'What do you mean?' Av, we're going to the quidditch world cup! Are you that thick " Max explains 

"That's today?!" I screamed in confusion. 

"You really are daffed, Av. No wonder you aren't in Ravenclaw" George started.

"Excuse me! I almost got head of class last year, in case you lot forgot" I smiled proudly.

"Yea sis' you're becoming more and more like Percy every day-" Fred chuckles but is cut off by Percy cutting him off by kicking him in the shin.

"Oi! Don't be so mean Freddie, comparing her to Percy is real low of you" George finish's sarcastically retorted back. 

"Don't listen to them Avery, at least one other person in this family is going places" Percy sneered at the others. 

"Don't listen to them Avery" Max mocks Percy 

"What are you lot bickering about now" Mum came in with her apron on. 

"Oh really nothing interesting, just Percy being a dick as usual," I said smirking 

"Avery Marie Weasley! Don't use that foul language, please" She said exhaustedly, but ended up leaving into the living room. 

"Speaking of dicks, how's the jerk of the century, Cormac doing?" Ron asked while wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Ugh, don't even. You know that was nothing more than a little walk around Hogsmeade, that he turned into something because I hurt his fragile ego. Oh and don't even mention any of that to Mum or dad, or I might just have to tell them you and Harry took the car for a spin last night"