(pause[1.08]);

Kissing him wasn't like how I'd imagined it

Bucky felt so strong as my hands ran over his shoulders, but he kissed me so softly, over and over. He tasted me tentatively, intimately when I opened my mouth for him. It was enough to make me ache for him already, but I could feel the restraint in his movements. He and I both wanted him to absolutely wreck me. But he needed encouragement.

Only his right hand was on my waist. He'd stopped touching me with his metal hand. I felt for it blindly, finding it on his knee, and dragged it to the other side of my waist.

His hands were everywhere after that, running over my body like he couldn't settle. He slipped the metal one between my legs, guiding me by my inner thigh until I was straddling him for the second time that morning. Then it was back to my waist, then to my hips, then my thighs. My skirt had ridden way up.

"Wasn't kidding about this skirt being a problem for me," he muttered, pulling away slightly, both hands underneath it now.

"I wore it for you," I said breathlessly, trying to get the words out before he kissed me again.

He stopped, almost at my lips, when he registered what I'd said. "Really?"

I nodded.

"Fuck, doll."

Then it was urgent, hot—I didn't have to think anymore, just followed him, let him take what he wanted, my lips pliant for him. He jerked me closer by my hips so I was seated his bulge, and I rocked my hips, out of my mind with desire. He groaned into my mouth.

He pulled away from me again to ask, "How do you want it?" but he kissed me again before I could start to answer. "Here or on the bed?" he continued, pulling away again.

"On the bed, bend me over on the bed."

"Fuck, you're an angel," he said, without a trace of sarcasm. I almost laughed.

Then my phone vibrated aggressively from its pocket in my bag.

And I ignored it. I had a good guess who was calling. I kissed Bucky again.

Except that I couldn't ignore it. When it started vibrating for a second time—he was calling again—I stilled, forgetting what I was doing. Bucky broke away from me reluctantly, tugging my bottom lip between his for a millisecond before letting it go.

"You can answer it, doll," he said, staring at my lips, which felt swollen.

"Sorry. I get—distracted—sometimes," I said.

I didn't move off of him, just leaned down to fish my phone out of my bag on the floor. I was vaguely aware of his hands on me. My heart was pounding in my ears as I answered my phone, which was now vibrating for the third time.