Part 4

"ammi humein abhi shaadi nahi karni hai" Haseena talking on phone with her mother..

"lekin tumari shaadi ki umar ho chali hai Haseena" her ammi said..

"ammi pata hai humein, lekin koi accha ladka bhi toh milana chahiye, aur acche ladke milana aaj kal bahot mushkil ho chala hain" she says with little concern tone..

"teri nazar mei koi hai toh bata do humein, tum humein jaanti ho, humein koi jaat dharm se problem nahi hai" she says..

Haseena gives little stress on words- ammi humein pata hai, lekin, abhi hum phone rakhte hain, aap aapna khayal rakhiye, hum jaldi aayege aapse milene, & she cut the call..

All the time pass with curiosity for Karishma, that what Haseena wanted to share the good news, she wanted to know the news, but that's imposible, because of her own words, she left the conversation in mid because of her ammi's call, & after that Haseena gets busy with the meeting of higher authority's on video conference..

On late evening, Pushpa ji & Santu's duty over & they left for home, only Karishma, Cheetah, & Haseena in MPT for next shift..

Cheetah asked to Karishma- madam aapke liye chai bolu..

Karishma looks to Cheetah & says- haan bol de jeher mere liye, aur madamsir ke liye bhi bol dena..

Cheetah- madamsir ko puchna padega..

Karishma look him & asked- kya puchna padega..

Cheetah- woh chai piti hai ke nahi..

Karishma- tum jaao aur doo chai bolo..

Cheetah shook his head in yes, & he goes from there, Karishma look back towards the bars, Billu were sleep, & she up her head to look Haseena, who still busy with something, she make her face sad, & again gets busy with her work, but something strike in her mind, she quickly smile also, & same time Billu looks that, & he asked her- Pushpa ji ke Lalla ki yaad aayi kya aapko..

Karishma coming out from her thoughts & says- kya bake jaa rahe ho Billu..

Billu- muskara rahi ho aap madam, issliye pucha aur kuch nahi..

Karishma walks to him & says- aa bahar aa warna aisi maar denge na tujhe, pura body tumse puchega, zida hai ya nikal gaya..

Billu thinks for a while & says- aap hai, toh yeh ho sakta hai..

Karishma- chup baitho, jaada baatlaye toh yaad rakhna..

Billu- thik hai, & he back to his seat..

Karishma comes to her chair, & she check the file once & take deep breath, she knocks on cabin door, Haseena looks Karishma, she look her, & shook head in yes, Karishma entered in with the file & she look Haseena still busy with the conference, she keep the file on desk, & start to walk out again, Haseena looks that, she not stop her, because of the conference, Karishma coming out from the cabin, & she hit her punch on desk, & says with herself- kya kar rahi ho tum Karishma Singh, amma tum topa ho kya, jo paglon ki tarah kuch karn naah hone ke bawajood unnke cabin mei jaa rahi ho, ab unnki aur tumari pehle jaisi dosti nahi rahi hai, jara samjho baat ko, subhe hi bol diya tumne ab kya padi hai tumhe..

Cheetah come there with one cup, he slightly listen the words, but not understand what she saying & he says- madam aapki chai..

Karishma stop talking with herself & take sip of tea, her face expression change & same time Badnaam entered in MPT, he looks Karishma having her tea, he walks to her with Haseena's tea cup, & he asked her- madam chai kaisi bani hai..