Part 2

Haseena turn to Karishma, & she got the shocked with the little happiness too..

Before Haseena react Karishma says with little rude tone- jai hind madamsir..

Haseena feel the rudeness in her voice & she too come in to her professional avatar & says- aap..

Karishma look to Haseena with the cold look & introduce herself- Karishma Singh, S.I MPT..

Haseena lightly shook her head & ask- kya chal raha tha, abhi thodi der pehle..

Pushpa ji says with little stammer tone- kuch nahi madamsir, hum toh sirf baat kar rahe the..

Haseena says while up her eyebrows- aise..

Karishma asked to Haseena with the same rude tone- aisa! kya matlab hai aapka..

Haseena feels each word rudeness of Karishma, & she replied- jaise ke, aap dono saas bahu ho..

Before Pushpa ji or Karishma replied to Haseena, Santu says quickly- saas bahu hi hai madamsir..

A new shocked for Haseena, that Karishma is a married now, & Pushpa ji is her mother in law, & they both staying together all the time, at house & at MPT too, & for her is a new task, that keep them little far from as daughter in law & mother in law character, while duty time..

Haseena take small pause to come in her profession avatar, she clear her throat & says- ok, aage se dhayan rahe aap police thane mei hain, ghar par nahi..

Pushpa ji says- madamsir innohne chalu kiya, humne nahi..

Karishma quickly replied to Pushpa ji- humne sirf aapko pucha tha, lekin aap toh aap hai, ek baat puchu toh usske dus jawab deti hai, woh bhi galat hote hain..

They both go on & on, & Haseena fed up by their argument & she says with irritated tone- shuuu! Please shaant rahiye aap dono, yeh ghar nahi hai, jo aap ladh rahi hai, aur Karishma singh cabin mei aayiye..

Karishma shook her head in yes lightly, & Haseena goes from there, Karishma close her eyes for some moment, & take a deep breath, she rubbed her sweaty palms, & walks towards the cabin, she open the door, & stood on door, Haseena looks that, & give permission to Karishma..

Haseena goes to open her mouth but before that Karishma says- aap purni baat naa hi nikale toh hi accha hai, hum sirf professional ki tarah rahe toh hi accha hai..

Haseena shook her head & getting up from her chair & says- humein woh saare case ki report chahiye jo aaj tak solve nahi huye, sirf aaj shaam tak ka waqt hai aapke paas..

Karishma little surpise, & she says- aaj shaam tak toh yeh kaam asaan nahi hai..

Haseena cross her hands near chest & says- toh asaan kijiye, aur shaam tak report chahiye..

Karishma goes to open her mouth, but before that Haseena says with stern tone- ab aap jaa sakti hai, thank you, & she turn her face to balcony side, & wipe the layer of tear which is stop on eye corner..

Karishma too turn & walks out from the cabin with the anger, with the brim eyes..

If you like hit the ⭐& comments below..