●・𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎・●

Start from the beginning

"You don't know when to stop talking, do you?", she teased and his cheeks burned red.

"I– I mean..."

"It's okay! It suits you, makes you seem sweet", she smiled again and left her phone and the things she had on her pocket inside a little box that Kai had brought, so they could keep them there until practice was over.

"When were you born?", he tilted his head, his face filled with excitement and wonder. It made his eyes rounder and they seemed to hold the beauty of the universe in them.

"Oh, 2001", she said and waited for Kai to leave his stuff so they could start stretching.

"Oh my god. You don't look that old!", then, his eyes widened when realizing he had said she was old. "Not that you are, it's just–"

"Stop worrying", she giggled and held her hands above her head and inclined her upper body left and right. "I really wanna be your friend, and you're sweet. So it's not like you're pissing me off or something", she shrugged before rotating her head slowly.

He was following her every step, copying her and she found it so cute. He was like a lost puppy that had found the human they trusted and followed their new human around. She was Kai's new human.

"Okay, that's good to know, Noona", he stretched her back a little and then they moved onto stretching their legs.

"Park Ara!", her name was called in almost a song-like kind of voice, and her cheeks burned red when she turned around and looked at Jimin with the biggest Chimmy plushy she had ever seen.

Her eyes instantly lit up, even though she was sensing the stares some of the other trainees were sending her way (not friendly stares, if you may know). She walked hurriedly towards her cousin and almost snatched the plushy off his hands, too caught up in the moment to even care that she was being a little rude.

"I told you she'd like it", she could hear Taehyung's voice muffled by the fabric of the plushy. Yes, she had buried her face on it, and was smiling like an idiot, too.

"I'm the cool cousin", Jimin then patted her head a bit, and she looked up, still holding Chimmy for dear life and jumped a little.

"I told you that you didn't have to bring me anything", she couldn't hide the excitement in hr voice. "But I love this so much! Thank you oppa!", she said and tried to hug him while still holding the teddy.

Jimin accepted the hug and chuckled, looking at his soulmate.

"She called me oppa", he stated proudly. Her cheeks turned red and she parted the hug.

"I– I meant Jimin-ssi", she mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't be silly, Ara", Jimin giggled and Taehyung did too. "You're allowed to call me that. I actually feel flattered and it makes me want to go back in time and build a better relationship with my little cousin".

"Don't worry about it", she then buried her face in the plushy again and muttered: "with all you've done for me, I consider you an important part of my life".

Even though it was difficult for Jimin to make out what she had said, when he did hus heart fluttered happily. He was making her cousin happy, and that made him proud.

"Okay, we gotta go, Jiminie", Taehyung stated and then patted Ara's head. "It was good to see you, little one", the nickname made her heart stop a little and blush all over again.

"Bye guys, thank you again for this", she locked eyes with Jimin and they both smiled that kind if smile that hid their eyes.

"Have fun today!", he waved and then took off.