●・𝚝𝚠𝚘・●

Start from the beginning

How on earth did she end up there?

"Yeah, that's true", he still held the water bottle towards her and she took it with trembling hands before gulping half of it down. Taehyung offered her a towel and she took it gladly to clean herself from her sweat.

"Do you not talk?", Taehyung's head tilted with curiosity and she shook her head rapidly.

"Leave her alone, she must be worried about whether she made it or not", Jimin glanced towards his best friend and the boxy smile disappeared.

"Don't worry, you did wonderful and if he doesn't take you in, I'll throw a tantrum", he smiled again, and Ara felt as if she'd gained five more years of lifespan.

"Please, don't", she mumbled and sighed, not daring to look at the trainees.

She was sure none of them had been near BTS, let alone have them joke around with them, even though they were basically training under their company. So she didn't want to have her potential bandmates and trainee equals to hate her for it.

It was actually hard for her to have had an emergency scouting –thanks to Jimin–, so she knew things might not be smooth with the other trainees if she made the cut.

"Why not? You're really talented", Taehyung smiled again. "Actually, I don't know why Jimin hadn't mentioned you before, you're like making him really proud", he chuckled.

Well, it was because three days ago, Jimin had no idea his baby cousin wasn't s baby anymore and wanted to become an idol.

"Ugh, Tae, go play with your boyfriend or something", Jimin waved him off and Ara's eyebrow raised.

Taehyung's cheeks flared up and he smacked his best friend before walking back to his members. Jimin giggled and watched him go and get himself wrapped around Hoseok's arms, hiding his face in his chest.

Those two were so cute.

"Ah", Ara picked up all of it and nodded. "So they're together?", she tilted her head, feeling a little less self conscious now.

"Well, yeah", he replied with a smile. "Everyone here knows about it but no one outside of BigHit does, so you better keep the secret", he winked at her. She nodded eagerly.

"Well, they look cute", she looked at them again and noticed how Taehyung was still engulfed in a hug, but Hoseok was now peppering kisses all over his boyfriend's blushed face.

"Yeah, they do", Jimin stated proudly. "I made that possible", he smiled.

"You make a lot of things happen", she mumbled.

"Yeah, don't worry about it", he smiled and then took the water bottle from her hands, taking a swig.

"Yah! That's disgusting!", she smacked his chest as if they'd been close relatives all of their lives.

"We share the same DNA!"

"We're not twins, we only share like 2 percent of it!", her eyebrows knitted and he smiled.

"Ah, I wish I was around before", he sighed. "But don't worry, now you won't be able to bush me off", his eyes twinkled with excitement and suddenly he was called in. "I'll see you around", he ruffled her hair and walked back to his band.

Now the nerves kicked in.

In order to decide whether Ara made it in the program, all of the spectators were voting: the trainees, the BTS members and the choreographer.

But the final decision was made by Nose Guy.

They all gathered and in a piece of paper wrote their inputs, before putting them into Yoongi's cap.

"I can't believe we're a professional company and this is how we vote", he had stated while ruffling his hair and giving his hat over.

Ara was now nervous, and her eyes were big and filled with dreams and hopes. Suddenly, she needed her mom.

Yeah, her mom would know what to say to calm her a little, and would soothe her with her sweet smile.

Sighing, Ara walked towards her bag, getting her stuff together because she didn't know why, but she had a feeling they wouldn't take her in.

She locked her phone after checking the time, and put it in her pocket, ready to leave there and cry her heart out because they had said no.

"Heyya!", a very cheerful voice almost made her pee herself, and she turned around with a hand to her chest, the other one holding her bag.

"Hey", she smiled politely.

"I just wanted to say that I liked very much your choreography and that I voted yes because I want to learn from you and you look like you're super cool and I want to tell you that if you make it we can totally be friends and hang out and work together to debut someday", the boy said without taking a single breath in.

"Okay", she shrugged and smiled widely towards him.

He wanted to be her friend.

"I'm Park Ara", she extended her hand while locking eyes with him. He took it eagerly and smiled widely and excitedly.

"I'm Huening Kai", he shook their hands rapidly up and down and Ara giggled.

"I already like you, Huening Kai", she admitted with her eyes twinkling. He would make a great friend.

"I already like you too, Park Ara".

noW ITS KICKING OFF YAY

pls comment your thoughts:)

-baobab.