53

Omniscient POV

"All you gotta do is say yes." Kentrell said looking at her.

"No it's serious." She said getting off his lap and sitting beside him,holding his hand.

"What you need to tell me?" He said softly

"Kentrell before I say this,I want you to understand that during this time I wasn't in the right state of mind. I didn't do it in any intention to hurt anybody." I said,Kentrell gave her a look.

"What the fuck you talking about mane' , whatchu do" He said to her.

Jalanee grew nervous. She knew telling him was the right things to do even if he does react bad.

"Um around the time I had just moved into my
new apartment,I was pregnant." She said,Kentrell face softened as his grasp on her loosened.

"With our baby." She said lowly.

"I got an abortion." She said looking at him. Jalanee didn't know what to expect,but she knew If her and Kentrell wanted to move on and start something together. She couldn't live any longer knowing she had taken something from him,something he really wanted.

"What you talking about?" Kentrell said removing his hands from hers, standing up.

"Kentrell remember the week before I left,we had fucked that whole week. I don't know what happened but I ended up pregnant. I'm sorry." She cracked out.

Kentrell clenched his fist as his eyes started to twitch.

"Kentrell?" Jalanee said standing still.

"You killed my baby?" He said. Jalanee stood there in silence.

"You killed my baby?!" He said raising his voice. Jalanee body froze,as she started to sweat.

"Kentrell it wasn't like tha-" She started walking up to him.

"Mane' you better stand back before I punch your ass." He said loudly. Jalanee froze and looked at Kentrell,who's hands were shaking and veins started to pop out of his head.

"Why you ain't tell me! You just think you can make every decision by yourself? You joking with me or sum?" He said yelling at her.

"N-no" She said,trying to keep her tears in.

"So you outchea' killing my babies?" He said as he flared his nose.

"K-kentrell Can you let me explain please?" She said as a tear dropped from her eyes. Kentrell looked at her in disgust,making her scared to speak.

"You can't explain this shit Jalanee! You killed my fucking baby! For what? " He yelled making her flinch

"Because you were already having two kids on the way. Me and you weren't speaking I knew it wasn't going to get any better so I aborted my baby." She said backing up,not knowing what Kentrell would do.

"Ya' baby? Jalanee I'm finna slap the fuck outta you." He said walking up to her,getting in her face.

"You selfish as fuck. Out of all the bitches I fucked you,You? You gonna kill my baby? You a fucking killa' ,You speaking like you ain't have a choice." He yelled in her face. At this point,everyone was listening from the other side of the door.

"Kentrell I couldn't talk to you about it" She said running her hands through her arms.

Jalanee hated hearing the words "You're a killer", come out his mouth,to her Kentrell didn't understand it wasn't an easy decision to get rid of her own child. Kentrell saw it as she killed the baby for no reason.