48

Group Chat Messages

Jalanee
You asked him yet?

Kayla
teelee always late as fuck when niggas need her.

Teelee
He not answering the questions.

Jalanee
what you mean?

Teelee
like i'd ask him if jania baby his,he said he don't wanna talk about that shit and walked away

Teelee
and that's my brother and all. but i'll keep it a buck with you i think that's his baby.

Kayla
He better hope it ain't because I'll personally beat his ass.

Jalanee
y'all think i should just text the bitch and ask her?

Kayla
girl no

Teelee
no

Jalanee
why?

Kayla
just don't , if that's really the truth kentrell should be the one you need to find out from. not her

Kayla
if you don't tell you then you should know wassup

Teelee
yeah what she said

Jalanee
I asked him and he told me it ain't his. i ended up having an attitude so i hung up

Teelee
Eveyrone in this bitch acting weird as fuck.

Kayla
Joe there?

Teelee
yeah but he clueless as hell like always

Jalanee
😂😂girl

Kayla
not too much on my hubby

End of Messages

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I wiped the stray tear off my face and grabbed a bottle of water sitting on the balcony. This whole thing with Kentrell bugged me out. I wanted know the truth,but at the same time I didn't know if i was ready for the truth. Kentrell always seemed to always dismiss it when I asked. However,I've been dodging his calls and texts for about two days. He just been calling and texting non stop now a days,I can't tell if it's cause he genuinely misses me or if it's out of guilt. He kept sending me money to get my hair and nails done thinking it would make the awkwardness between us okay. I left Baton Rouge because of the problems I had over there,I just don't want to bring that negative energy back in my hometown especially not behind a nigga. What bothered me the most is that Kentrell couldn't even apologize for embarrassing my ass once again.