strong girl,you know you were born to fly

strong girl,
you know you were born to fly

(Taeyeon - I)

°•∘CHARACTERISTICS∘•°

°•CHARACTERISTICS•°

→ APPEARANCE: (face claim: Mia from everglow). Has dimples. Changes hair color but prefers blonde shades. Chubby cheeks, slim body, shorty.

→ PERSONALITY: ara is a very open minded person. she is strong willed and hardworking. she tends to look down upon herself, but always lifts everyone's spirits with her cheerfulness and presence. she is often described as a ray of sun, being warm and mother-like with her members.

she tends to overthink things a lot, and it often causes her anxiety levels to rise. ara is very open with her members about her insecurities and struggles with her mental health (diagnosed with anxiety and dysthymia), being honest and trying her best to be helpful. she's really close with all of the members and loves skinship (her mexican/latina side likes being touchy feely with everyone who she consideres a friend).

she also dances really good but will never claim the center position. she is shy at first but that's until she's comfortable; then she becomes a bubbly happy girl, always smiling and cracking jokes. her favorite trait is that her close friends always go to her for advice, comfort and hugs. she loves giving hugs and cuddling.

her biggest dream is to inspire other girls, and to be a good role model. she would love to be able to look back in the future and say she's accomplished her dreams and that she's done it thanks to her hard work and enthusiasm. she always tries to bring a smile on her members faces and will do aegyo if necessary.

she's often said to be the one who can bring peace to the dorm, even though she can get as loud as beomgyu and hueningkai. when the three of them are together, people can see her in her most comfortable moments. she claims to be in the olders line (even though she's technically in the maknaes line), so she and beomgyu decided they would be the middle childs together.