Roxy looked at Max not knowing what to say. "Are you?" She asked.

"Yeah. I am." He says as he looked at Roxy. "Wow. It's weird to actually say it."

"Am I..." Roxy trails off before asking. "Are you saying that I'm not human?"

"Yes."

Roxy looked at them before she walked away. Max didn't stop her as he knew she wouldn't say a word because she would be telling on herself.
~~~
Roxy sighed as she was avoiding Liz and Maria. She was trying to figure out more and the only person to help her understand is Max. Roxy walked into the bathroom to hear her name from Maria's mouth about what she had done and turned around and left.

She got in her car and drove off. She started understanding why Max knew a lot about her and needed more answers. Something was telling her how he knew everything and that feeling was getting to her big time.
~~~
Roxy walked to her apartment to see Max. She turned around to walk away, she stopped because of Liz. "Roxy."

"Yep."

"What did you see when you healed Liz?"

"Images of kindergarten." She said. "One problem is that I didn't meet you till the third grade."

"That's because you moved here." Liz says.

Roxy sighed as she didn't know what else to say. "You have a connection to Liz." He said making Roxy sigh.

She watched Max try something that confused her. She was confused by what she was seeing him do. Roxy wanted to leave, but she had a feeling that something or someone is going to look at her too.
~~~
"Come on." Liz said as she dragged Roxy to a room to speak to Max. "You need more answers and so do I.'

"What's going on?"

Instead of getting her answer, Roxy started to become worry that something was happening and it wasn't good. "I need to know the truth Max. I need to know everything or else I'm just gonna go to Valenti... and I'm gonna tell him everything I know."

"Okay." Max says.

Roxy looked at Liz as she pulled out a piece of paper. "Where did you come from?"

"I don't know."

"Where did I come from?" Roxy asked him.

"I don't know."

"When the ship crashed, we weren't born yet."

Roxy nodded as she got one answer that made sense. "So there was a crash?"

"All I know is it wasn't a weather ballon that fell that night."

"The ship crashed in 1947. You're 16." Liz says.

"We were in some kind of incubation pods." Max said.

"We?" The two girls asked.

"Isabel and Michael are also, um..."

"Okay." Roxy says.

"Well, that answers, um, that question."

Roxy was was glad that she was getting more answer and how Max knew her. "What powers do you, um, have?"

"We can connect to people as, uh, you know."

Roxy just listened as Max answered Liz's question. She knew that Liz was confused, but what throws it off was what Liz says next. "Their suspecting Roxy."

"What?' She asked.

Max grabbed Roxy and walked away with her. "Where are you going?"

"We have to go."

Roxy heard her name and Max's name. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"We have to leave."

Roxy nodded as she followed Max. She got her answers and for what. To be suspected because she saved her best friend.
~~~
After she was done gathering a little bit of things, Roxy left to meet up with Max. Her mind was racing about being a suspect. "Come on." Max said.

"Whoa. She's..."

"One of us." Max tells his sister.

Roxy hopped in the back with Michael following her lead. "Where's your stuff?" Isabel asked Michael.

"I'm wearing it." He said as they drove off.
~~~
Roxy stayed quiet as Max explained the picture. Roxy saw Maria's car and knew. "Welp." She said.

They got out of the Jeep. "Roxy?"

"I didn't know till Max explained it all to me." Roxy says.

Maria nodded. Liz started explaining to them if they run. Roxy was shocked that Max, Isabel and Michael were willing to leave with her. Liz told them the plan making Roxy smile as she wasn't wanting to leave.
~~
Roxy didn't want to go through with this plan. "Well." She says as she looked at Michael. "Are we ready?"

He nodded as the two put the mask on since Max was going to distract Valenti. Roxy and Michael waited for their cue. Once they heard the crash, they put their plan in action. Roxy ran over to Maria like she was instructed to do. She heard Valenti and ran with Michael's help.

When the count down started for the crash, Roxy stood with Michael, Isabel, and Max. She watched with sadness as they watched the fake ufo crash and burn. She looked down at her feet till she felt a hand grab her's and looked to see Michael holding her hand making her smile as she looked back at the fire.