She arrived like she normally did, and once inside the room of hidden things, headed over to the area where Draco usually worked.

Strangely, his wand was resting on top of a small archaic table—but he was not there.

"Draco?" she called out, peering nervously around the room.

An eery silence pervaded her surroundings while she stood vacantly, picking up his wand.

"Draco?" she called out again.

From behind, two hands suddenly groped onto her waist, flipping her around and pushing her back against the ancient cabinet.

She was in eye level with the collar of Draco's signature divine, black suit, the scent of mahogany cologne and evergreen submerging into her soul.

"Bloody hell! You scared the shit out of me," she sighed, tilting her head up as she looked into his eyes.

"Sorry," he smirked, his eyes dark like he was holding wicked intentions. He loomed over her, his chest nearing hers as his hands kept her in place against the cabinet.

"Where did you go?" she asked, acknowledging the fluttering sensation in her core while she watched his teeth subtly drag over his bottom lip as he glanced down at her.

"Was having a look around," he replied in a deep tone. He raised one hand off of her hip and brought it to her jaw, brushing his fingers along the edge. His next words were said in a low, seductive whisper. "Who knows what you might find in here?"

Goosebumps prickled over her skin as his head lowered into her neck, and his fingertips trailed down to her throat.

"You're fucking exquisite, you know," he smirked, his breath brushing against her skin as he spoke.

She went to reply but her breath hitched and the words wouldn't come. He chuckled at her hesitation, his thumb pressing over her windpipe, before his lips crushed against her jugular.

While he kissed her neck and she sighed breathlessly into his ear, she reached down to his waist and cupped a hand under his crotch, squeezing him firmly as his erection grew.

"Fucking hell, Greene—you make me weak," he slurred, raising his head from her neck and pressing his lips to hers.

But as he kissed her, she could taste the strong spice of firewhiskey on his tongue. Day drinking. Great.

His hand clasped further around her throat into a rough choke, slamming the back of her head into the cabinet. She winced as his teeth sank into her bottom lip, nipping her between their kisses.

But before they could progress any further, he pulled away from her lips and stared down at her with a hungry expression that set her abdomens alight.

She reached her hand up to his collar, attempting to pull him back down to her lips, but he only smirked teasingly.

His tongue folded over his bottom lip with a chuckle, before he said, "You make it difficult for me not to fuck you right here."

While she struggled for words, her mind was yelling all sorts of unholy things. She'd never get used to the way he made her feel.