And then I went back to the beach to my own demise they were wearing too much Exposure the girls of course!

Then I saw a portal this time it was a gangsta furry, a green frog(Muppet) and Shark suit with blue armor?

Ivan : What the hell?! , who are you niggas?

??? : Hey chill man!

Then a shades with SSJ4 tried to chill him down.

Ivan : You are a gangsta furry?!

Slick Goku : Relax... My name is Slick Goku from 2GS we need you couple of weebs to help us. Actually Kakyoin called you to help us against another evil. Relax gangsta.

Ivan : You ain't a busta man? Gangsta Furry?

Slick : Nope.

Ivan : Fine then how about you green Muppet?

Kermit : my name is Kermit the frog and I bring the drip. Even the readers are reading this... I shall bring them some drip.

Ivan : You know I'm doing a beach episode with Author here?!

Author : Dafuq man?! You busta!

Ivan : Aww c'mon man...

Author : I hate you!

Ivan : Anyways get out of here man...

Shallot : Haha I'm a shark!

Author : Shut up Shallot!

Then Author sort of sent them back and started to fix fourth walls... Again... Wrong Script....

Now where we yes. Ivan was going back to them and started to have fun with them... But then Ereshkigal , Ishtar and Atalante ask him... To rather scrub a cream on them. Ivan doesn't like where this is going not really...

Ivan : Oh , hello...

Ishtar : Master...

Ivan : Is there something troubling you Goddess of Lust , Goddess of Underworld and The Hunt?

He was dense at first. But then he got it... It was simple. They wanted a rub with sunscreen and Ivan knows....it... Very well....

Flashback

Ishtar : Owww....that hurts... Master been keeping up with us...

Ivan : Ahh... Ishtar... Do you need some massage?

Ishtar was blushing and stuttering...

Ishtar: N-n-no...

Ivan notices her wincing on her body and started to say..

Ivan : Ya sure? You know your body is wincing a lot.... Are you sure you don't need?

Ishtar : Ouch... Fine you win...

Ivan : Come on sit here...

Ivan started massaging her and Ishtar was liking it. His pressure was soft a bit soft. She started blushing a lot....

Ishtar : Can you go a little bit hard.

Ivan : Hmm are you sure? I can't hurt you... Its quite saddens me...

She blushes and said stuttering

Ishtar : Yes.

Ivan just added a bit of pressure and then after minutes she was a bit moaning and blushing because her master heard it.