Part 2

I spent the weekend and start of the week thinking about that night with Mick, the feel of his hand on my cock mmm so good. I imagined his hard cock in my hand again so many times. It was difficult getting through my classes Mon-Tues & Wednesday, as I kept catching myself drifting into daydreams about him so many times.

Finally Wednesday afternoon was here, class ended at 1:45, I jumped up the second the clock ticked jogging to my car. The ride seemed to last forever, what was only a 25 minute ride felt more like 16 hours. At last I pulled in front of his house, an unassuming small 3 bedroom normal style home. Stepping out of my car, what I assumed was his younger siblings were running up to me they asked if I wanted to play ball with them. Saying I couldn't they ran back to the other kids that were playing, I went to the front door ringing the bell.

"Lindsey oh my god your a little early, I was cleaning I must look terrible," Mick said as he stood there wearing a daisy print women's apron over his clothes.

"No you look absolutely fine," I said.

As I walked in Mick closed the door behind me, immediately he put his arms around me and began kissing my neck. Slowly each kiss going up higher and higher until reaching my lips, once at my lips his tongue forced it's way inside until it found mine.

My cock was getting hard as his tongue probed my accepting mouth, sliding his hand to my crotch I could feel my cock jumping at it's warm feel.

"Mmm you have something ready for me I see," Mick said.

"Yes I have been waiting for this since you left my car last Thursday, every minute dreaming of you touching me," I said.

"I was talking with a friend of mine at school, I told him about us, he told me I should suck your cock. Do you think you might like that?" he asked.

My cock jumped at the thought of his lips touching me and I said, "I would love that, I was your first feel I would be honored to be your first blowjob," I answered.

I kept an eye out the window, looking through a slit in the curtain, making sure his siblings were still playing. Mick slid both hands down, one taking my belt off while the other unzipped my pants pulling them to my knees. Now standing there my underwear unable to hide my totally erect cock, Mick put his thumb under it's waistband and them down exposing my throbbing cock.

"Oh my that is a wonderful thing," Mick said as his hand moved playfully across my shaft.

"I'm glad you like it, I have been waiting to cum in your hand all week, but now that your gonna suck it can I cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"If you don't I'll be mad, I want to taste you," Mick said.

Mick began licking my shaft from the tip down, as he reached the base he continued down until he found my balls. Opening his mouth he sucked my sack as his tongue flicked over my balls.

"Fuck that feels so good," I said.

"Mmm," he moaned while still sucking my balls.

Releasing my balls, he moved so he was now facing my cock. Opening up he took the tip inside and began to bob his head down until just reaching the start of my shaft then back up to the very tip. Slowly with each bob of his head, his mouth went further down my shaft, about a 1/2 inch each time, until finally reaching the base.

After what seemed way to short of a time my cock began to pulse inside his mouth. Mick knowing I was getting ready to cum started bobbing his head up & down faster and faster. I was trying my hardest to not cum so soon, but suddenly could hold back no longer.

My cock began shooting streams of cum, Mick accepted each stream inside his mouth swallowing each and every drop it gave him. When I finished he gently milked my shaft trying to get every last bit he could.