2.

MAKAYLA  ANGEL JONES

 after the party i took my ass home did my hygiene then laid down while watching good girls on Netflix mainly because of rio cause that man is so fine

about 15 minutes later i started getting tired until my phone started ringing with a unknown number.

i answered it with my finger over the camera cause i don't know who the fuck is on my phone right now  until i heard that voice that had me in a trance earlier.

"put yo face in the camera shorty"  " ard hollup" after i said that i got up fixed my bonnet and put a lil lipgloss on my lips then i got back in bed a put my face in the camera "wassup" i said "wyd lor girl" "lor girl? boy i will body you" i laughed cause who he calling a lil girl wrong one baby "play with something safe baby girl" he smirked that sexy ass smirk ugh

"let me pull up on you shorty" he said "boy it is going on 1:00 in the morning if you don't take yo ass to sleep , and ion even know you like that" "send me yo location before i find you lor girl" then he hung up.

i'm confused on first who he was talking to and second how the fuck he was going to find mc cause i for sure wasn't sending him my location  so he better go on some where cause big kay don't take orders.

after about 3 episodes my phone started ringing again when i looked at it it was him again so i answered it of course and what he said shocked me "i'm outside" then he hung up and i don't know what made my ass get up and get ready but i didn't care he was fine and i was hungry so he could be my ride.

I put on my gray PINK legging with my red nike sweatshirt and my red crocs with my favorite jibbets then i put some gum in my mouth and made sure i had all my stuff then went outside to see a all black Mercedes Benz with tints and black rims , car was sexy as hell.

when i got in the car this nigga was on his phone not paying my ass no mind so i did exactly that i went to my messages and texted him saying "im hungry" he looked at me and chuckled like after i get this food im going the fuck home cause what is this.

"what you want to eat ma" mm something about a nigga calling me ma just makes my cotter have a heartbeat lol. "i don't really matter any fast food spot is cool" he just nodded kinda irritating me on how nonchalant he was being like nigga you invited me.

after a couple seconds he started playing music which was cool cause it was starting to get awkward we then pulled up to a red light and he looked me for a minute which made me curious so i said "fuck you looking at" his face changed immediately from gazing to a death stare he then said "watch who you talking to" i laughed cause boy please "or what" i said i knew i was playing with fire but he was to.

he looked at me for a couple of seconds looking like he was thinking about something until he gripped my neck and said "before i put something in that mouth or yours and make you mute" after he said that i started wondering how long is this fucking red light and fat ma was pounding a little to hard right now.

sensing my speechless moment right now he let me go and sat back in his seat and said "that's what i thought" i rolled my eyes cause who do he think he is. we then pulled up to checkers and we both got a cheeseburger with fries and i got a sweet tea and he got a water. after we got our food he drove to this parking lot and parked and we just ate in silence while listening to music it was a cool lil vibe and it was peaceful i didn't mind. after we ate we just talked and got to know eachother some more since we didn't really dknow nothing about eachother then i realized i didn't even know his name.

"what's your name" i asked he looked at me for a cool second then said "what you fed" "boy what i just wanna know who i'm outside with at 2 in the morning" i laughed he then said "poppa" mm  i like it but i ain't stupid "i meant your real name" and then he smirked at me and said "c'mere" lord i almost jumped outside my seat i crawled over the console onto his lap he put his hands on butt and i put my arms around his neck we just sat that and stared at eachother until suddenly he looked at my lips and i looked at his and soon we started moving closer and closer until our lips touched and they were soooo soft i'm a goner.
____________________________________

How did y'all like this chapter?

i realized i ain't space out my last one so y'all couldn't really comment so ta da now y'all can

see y'all next chapters babes 💖

oh also i want to give y'all at least 5 chapters and then i'm going to wait until more people start to read to continue kk bye whores 😘

936 words